Skip to content

Man, Was I A Moron

The Browns Board
29 16 1.6k
  • I don't care who fucking wins the job, but don't claim that it's Hoyer's to lose or Manziel's to win. It's anybody's to win. There's a solid chance Hoyer doesn't even make the roster. If you were unbiased, you'd see that.

    Fuck Hoyer. Dude is a 30 year old with shit stats and a handful of starts

    Oh, he's from Cleveland? Must be great.

    Guy sucks a bag of dicks.

    What exactly makes Hoyer the guaranteed starter? His mediocre performance against the leagues worst passing defense? His mediocre performance against a defense missing 3 of their 4 defensive backfield starters?

    If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

    Once there was Wheezy. Now it's Mikey... and, yes, hoorta, it's definitely an ego thing...

    @nickers said:

    Hey..even I can admit I'm wrong..

    Me, too... just can't remember the last time I was... 😉

    ...wanders away wondering why he's not wearing any underwear... something about "Naked Dating" maybe?

  • I thought Manziel was going to be good.

  • I thought Manziel was going to be good.

    @erniecamacho84 said:

    I thought Manziel was going to be good.

    lol! I literally lol'd

  • I once posted that you can't trust a band with no guitarists in it - to my knowledge that's the only thing I've got nailed on this board in the last 7 years.

  • so do you now disagree? are there bands with no guitarist you currently enjoy?

    or did they just give ya a hard time and ur still pro guitarbands only?

    i am sure i've had some zingers but can't think of any off hand and without clearing out my schedule for the day my participation for now will be laughing at all of you. lol

    also, are you UK fellas coming in 9-21 for the ravs game? i'm asking cuz i am. and anyone who commits to taking a trip across the pond for American Football is a someone i instantly owe a beer to.

  • so do you now disagree? are there bands with no guitarist you currently enjoy?

    or did they just give ya a hard time and ur still pro guitarbands only?

    i am sure i've had some zingers but can't think of any off hand and without clearing out my schedule for the day my participation for now will be laughing at all of you. lol

    also, are you UK fellas coming in 9-21 for the ravs game? i'm asking cuz i am. and anyone who commits to taking a trip across the pond for American Football is a someone i instantly owe a beer to.

    @sisky-fringo said:

    so do you now disagree? are there bands with no guitarist you currently enjoy?

    or did they just give ya a hard time and ur still pro guitarbands only?

    i am sure i've had some zingers but can't think of any off hand and without clearing out my schedule for the day my participation for now will be laughing at all of you. lol

    also, are you UK fellas coming in 9-21 for the ravs game? i'm asking cuz i am. and anyone who commits to taking a trip across the pond for American Football is a someone i instantly owe a beer to.

  • Sisky. Sorry man. Using the iPad app and its shite. Yes me and Gman and Kmac19 are making the trip over for the ravens game. We will be with the annual browns board mob under the bridge at settlers landing beer bonging by 7am. It would be great to see you. And re guitars. Every band needs at least one.

  • I once posted that you can't trust a band with no guitarists in it - to my knowledge that's the only thing I've got nailed on this board in the last 7 years.

    @howiedawg said:

    I once posted that you can't trust a band with no guitarists in it - to my knowledge that's the only thing I've got nailed on this board in the last 7 years.

    Check out Death From Above 1979

  • Sisky. Sorry man. Using the iPad app and its shite. Yes me and Gman and Kmac19 are making the trip over for the ravens game. We will be with the annual browns board mob under the bridge at settlers landing beer bonging by 7am. It would be great to see you. And re guitars. Every band needs at least one.

    @howiedawg said:

    Sisky. Sorry man. Using the iPad app and its shite. Yes me and Gman and Kmac19 are making the trip over for the ravens game. We will be with the annual browns board mob under the bridge at settlers landing beer bonging by 7am. It would be great to see you. And re guitars. Every band needs at least one.

    are any hot female browns backers coming with y'all?