Skip to content

What are you looking forward to Sat. Night vs lions

The Browns Board
52 31 1.9k
  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Im excited to see how the recievers do and how effective our running game is. I know its pre season but im interested to see how it all comes together. Im fatigued of the JM Hoyer dichotomy and looking forward to the other side of the ball.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #2

    all of the above

    looking forward to coach p's opening night. betcha he don't sleep much Friday night

    oh yea, I almost forgot about JFF

  • thenew23T thenew23 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Can't lie... Manziel ... Also, want to see the WRs and how our DBs handle the new grabbing rules...

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by WalterWhite
    #4

    Sharp QB play from both QB's and all the rookies.

    Would love to see West bust one off and see Kirskey make a play along with Gilbert. Botonio hold his own

    But Manziel, good lord he is so much fun to watch.

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I''l be watching the trenches.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #6

    the field-side female interviewers.....

    as a play runs to them and they get knocked on their can.

    wonder if the camera man will get 2 games..

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #7

    1) I want to see our D look as elite as I hope they will be.

    2) I want to see the entire team just look organized.

    3) I want to see the RBs hit the hole, and hit it hard.

    4) I want to see a hole open up from the OL, & stellar QB protection.

    5) I want to see the QB play efficiently.

  • hish747H hish747 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    1) Taking my kids to their first ever Browns game!

    2) Seeing how Brian Hoyer does in his first game back

    3) Whether the defense lives up to the hype.

    4) Johnny Football

    5) Taking my kids to their first ever Browns game!!!

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #9

    bubbles.

    yeah you used to blow him as a kid, well he's back in town.

    give him a call.

  • 1) I want to see our D look as elite as I hope they will be.

    2) I want to see the entire team just look organized.

    3) I want to see the RBs hit the hole, and hit it hard.

    4) I want to see a hole open up from the OL, & stellar QB protection.

    5) I want to see the QB play efficiently.

    W Why wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @d-bone said:

    1) I want to see our D look as elite as I hope they will be.

    2) I want to see the entire team just look organized.

    3) I want to see the RBs hit the hole, and hit it hard.

    4) I want to see a hole open up from the OL, & stellar QB protection.

    5) I want to see the QB play efficiently.

    Number two on your list would be nice . . . Throughout the constant change I am really tired of seeing undisciplined play and confusion on the field. This goes hand in hand with the QB play which I am very interested in seeing.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    titties and beer.

  • titties and beer.

    A Adoug319 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @miktoxic said:

    titties and beer.

    I don't get it lol

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Looking forward to not having to rely on 'this guy looked really good in this specific drill in practice with no DL and pass rush' and stuff like that for entertainment. Real life football, even though it's pre-season, real tackles flying in.

    In terms of the game itself, looking to see if our D can be as dominant as it's being hyped up to be - particularly our DL, there's a lot of talent there but last year it was fairly ineffective, particularly without bryant, and not much has changed personnel-wise. The secondary I'm not worried about, but how will Haden play against a fully fit megatron?. The LBers, see if they can generate a pass rush, see if they can not get beaten in coverage every time.

    On O, see which WRs can step up. Is Austin back to his best, as seems to be the message in practice? Will Hawkins look as dazzling with the tackles flying in? Will one of Burleson/Armstrong make a case to be No2 WR, or will it be a rookie? Which rookie? Heard good things about Willie Snead. Charles Johnson (effectively a rookie) has the size and speed, but can he bring it all together in a game and be our surprise package?

    Will our OL be able to open some lanes in the run game against a very strong DL from Detroit? We had a pretty dire running game last season, will Shanahan's new scheme improve that, or will it look pretty ineffective in the early stages having been stifled so much in practice? Will Tate and West get equal carries? Who of the other backs - Ogbonnaya, Baker, Lewis, Crowell - will get any snaps?

    Oh, and the QB play.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #14

    1st preseason game basically a scrimmage. Just want to see JFF light it up.

  • D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Organization. Disciplined play.

    NO INJURIES.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #16

    This ^

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #17

    NO INJURIES!!

    and manziel to make some rookie WR look like an all-star.

  • Organization. Disciplined play.

    NO INJURIES.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dste-ace said:

    Organization. Disciplined play.

    NO INJURIES.

    Definitely. The opposite of the Bengals throwing a touchdown while we are still in the fucking huddle
  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I'm looking forward to actually going to the game and getting to watch my friend Thompson play for Detroit.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #20

    sage sausage, green tomato and sweet pepper "sloppy joe"....

    root beer....

    and a dominant oline in both the passing and running game.

    And both Hoyer and Manziel having fine nights.

    And a secondary that makes other passing games suffer.

    For starters....