Dear Browns fans, I am a fraud and I'm on the bandwagon and I'm dumb
-

Don't take it personal, hell there's some Steeler fans that can't type a complete sentence.
Don't take it personal, hell there's some Steeler fans that can't type a complete sentence
Was a typo >.<
Of course when the Pats were the worst team in the NFL for like 20 straight years, no one ever jumped on that bandwagon the way they have since the arrival of Tom Brady. And now you have people from all over that would drink cum from his asshole.
-
Hope the Patriots don't loose, I mean lose too many games.
Yea, diarreah is particularly hard to clean up from Prescription Athletic Turf.
diarrhea*Yea, diarreah is particularly hard to clean up from Prescription Athletic Turf.
-
diarrhea*Yea, diarreah is particularly hard to clean up from Prescription Athletic Turf.
diarrhea*
I defer to your expertise on the subject.
-
diarrhea*
I defer to your expertise on the subject.
I defer to your expertise on the subject.
Yer darn tootin' (pun intended)
-
I defer to your expertise on the subject.
Yer darn tootin' (pun intended)
Yer darn tootin' (pun intended)
Hahaha. Nice one fellas.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login