Fantasy sign-up
-
Sign me up.
-
Auto draft is for homos. I will get that changed and get the league up soon. I think Kathy is out this year, so we only have three leagues, if someone wants to commish a fourth, let me know.
Z
Zombo said:
Auto draft is for homos. I will get that changed and get the league up soon. I think Kathy is out this year, so we only have three leagues, if someone wants to commish a fourth, let me know.
I will run a league this year, if needed Z. Is Yahoo the prefered choice?
-
Ya, we'll be doing 4 or 5 yahoo leagues. Ill get it all lined up tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks to all who have volunteered, a couple of the usual commissioners have schedule overload right now.
Pro pick em and college pick em coming up too.
Z
Zombo said:
Ya, we'll be doing 4 or 5 yahoo leagues. Ill get it all lined up tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks to all who have volunteered, a couple of the usual commissioners have schedule overload right now.
Pro pick em and college pick em coming up too.
Z
count me in for all the games. Eliminator too
-
Whomever is running league 3, we may want to push the draft date back a few days, just so all of the preseason games get in. It isn't a huge deal, I'm just throwing it out there
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login