Skip to content

Flags

The Browns Board
22 15 940
  • Flags, flags, flags and more fucking flags. Not just on us, on every team, and it's making the game so fractured and horrible to watch. This is going to turn a lot of prospective new fans off, and might be the final straw for some of the older fans who have seen the game change an awful lot from what it was 30 years ago.

    I seriously hope that we don't see it continue in to the regular season, and that this is just to try to drive the point home.

    @gftchris said:

    Flags, flags, flags and more fucking flags. Not just on us, on every team, and it's making the game so fractured and horrible to watch. This is going to turn a lot of prospective new fans off, and might be the final straw for some of the older fans who have seen the game change an awful lot from what it was 30 years ago.

    I seriously hope that we don't see it continue in to the regular season, and that this is just to try to drive the point home.

    They are making it more pussified every year. Getting more boring all the time for me.

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    What I meant was that the refs are busy with their own agenda which is calling "certain" penalties for King Roger. Have you ever looked for something and ended up finding in a place you looked at five times but you had a different image in mind so you looked right through it without seeing it?

    No, I have never done that. Like I said to you before, you should look into assuring that you do not have early onset of Alzheimers. You didn't even remember a 4-5 day discussion thread that we had a couple of weeks ago that you wanted to reiterate again.