Is Schwartz that bad or Kerrigan that good?
-
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29979
On the opposite side of my reply topic coin.....
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29974
Just the first page man...
So forgive me for think you perhaps overreact a bit when during one preseason game, you demnify one player while hop on the bandwagon of another. Flavor of the week, is your opinion.
While I totally agree AB needs playing time, suggesting changing the base defense is not only a completely baseless question (switching philosophy based on the emergence of a late round pick), but the question itself suggests you're not paying attention to the philosophy of pettine and O'Neil.
The better question would be to ask whose snaps is AB gonna be taking, cause he's a player in this league. I'm sorry to condescend, but his knee jerk bullshit is driving me nuts. Be the best fans in football that we are and think a bit about this crazy ass shit before you post.
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29979
On the opposite side of my reply topic coin.....
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29974
Just the first page man...
So forgive me for think you perhaps overreact a bit when during one preseason game, you demnify one player while hop on the bandwagon of another. Flavor of the week, is your opinion.
While I totally agree AB needs playing time, suggesting changing the base defense is not only a completely baseless question (switching philosophy based on the emergence of a late round pick), but the question itself suggests you're not paying attention to the philosophy of pettine and O'Neil.
The better question would be to ask whose snaps is AB gonna be taking, cause he's a player in this league. I'm sorry to condescend, but his knee jerk bullshit is driving me nuts. Be the best fans in football that we are and think a bit about this crazy ass shit before you post.
1) what was demnify mean? I know what "indemnify" means, it's a legal term. I don't know who's bandwagon I'm hopping on either unless you're referring to my post about Armonty....who also played well last year when he got snaps. So don't know how I'm jumping on his bandwagon
2) Look at my thread title...I was saying I "almost" wish we would switch defense's. Only reason I say almost is because I'm giving Kruger and Sheard one more year to produce. If they don't I want us to go back to a 4-3 which honestly if you look at our depth at defensive line is what most people would assume we would run. Look at where our pressure on the qb came from last year and nothing has changed in preseason...it all comes up the middle. So it's not a "knee jerk" reaction to say ok we've got one season under out belt and in 2 pre-season games we're seeing a continuity of last years paradigm. The guys on the d-line are beating their man. The guys on the edge not so much. I'm not saying OMG we need to run a 4-3 against the steelers. But if by the 8th game we've got like 2 or 3 sacks out of our OLB'ers but lineman are tearing it up....yeah why wouldn't you put 4 down lineman in? From what I've seen last year and so far this year...Armonty is one of our best ends. The kid can ball. He was the one who initially blew up Alfred Morris on that goal line stand as well. That wasn't the skins 2nd team he did that against. If Bryant continues to flash when we put him in as the situational 3-4 DE, why am I knee jerking around when I say maybe we should see him in there more often which by the way mean we would need to run more 4-3.
-
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29979
On the opposite side of my reply topic coin.....
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29974
Just the first page man...
So forgive me for think you perhaps overreact a bit when during one preseason game, you demnify one player while hop on the bandwagon of another. Flavor of the week, is your opinion.
While I totally agree AB needs playing time, suggesting changing the base defense is not only a completely baseless question (switching philosophy based on the emergence of a late round pick), but the question itself suggests you're not paying attention to the philosophy of pettine and O'Neil.
The better question would be to ask whose snaps is AB gonna be taking, cause he's a player in this league. I'm sorry to condescend, but his knee jerk bullshit is driving me nuts. Be the best fans in football that we are and think a bit about this crazy ass shit before you post.
The better question would be to ask whose snaps is AB gonna be taking,
Well....he's not going to play the NT, DT... or the tech 3-4 on 1st and 2nd downs. For him to get a lot of playing time he'd be playing the 4-3 DE. Soooo I guess that mean he'd be taking snaps from Kruger and Sheard because if we went to a 4-3 and he wasn't on the team...they would be filling that role.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login