Rex Grossman Cut
-
Considering he was brought in to help develop JM, this was a bit of a surprise. Either JM is coming along better than they expected initially or Grossman was not taking to the new role very well. I would hope they were not just using him all along with the intent of dropping him to make 53. I know it's a business but that would be pretty low. I thought he played well enough to be primary backup to Hoyer, buyt then I am not at practice every day either.
-
Considering he was brought in to help develop JM, this was a bit of a surprise. Either JM is coming along better than they expected initially or Grossman was not taking to the new role very well. I would hope they were not just using him all along with the intent of dropping him to make 53. I know it's a business but that would be pretty low. I thought he played well enough to be primary backup to Hoyer, buyt then I am not at practice every day either.
Considering he was brought in to help develop JM, this was a bit of a surprise. Either JM is coming along better than they expected initially or Grossman was not taking to the new role very well.
Is that why we brought in Grossman? If yes, then there must be a third alternative explanation for his leaving.
-
Considering he was brought in to help develop JM, this was a bit of a surprise. Either JM is coming along better than they expected initially or Grossman was not taking to the new role very well.
Is that why we brought in Grossman? If yes, then there must be a third alternative explanation for his leaving.
Is that why we brought in Grossman? If yes, then there must be a third alternative explanation for his leaving.
I think the Browns were "hoping" he'd be a good teacher/coach for the other QB's, but he really didn't pan out to be a helpful guy at all.
I do know his very first interview came off as pretty rough(assholish, actually) and he said he wasn't here to help Hoyer or Manziel, he was just here to play football. Then, mysteriously, THAT interview disappeared from the air waves and an hour later he was on the news saying "he'd help however he could.....that he's a team player, blah bah blah"....
No matter how much he knows about Shanahans O, if he's not a good and willing teacher, then there is no point in having him....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login