Vote Your Favorite Endzone-AWESOME!
-
Matter of opinion
No, not really. It's just common sense. Thats cool. Vote for both, then you are sure to get what you voted for.
When you have 2 choices to vote, it's not how many votes each gets, but which gets the most votes.
So, if you have 1,000 for orange and 1,001 for Brown. Brown wins.
Now YOU vote 1 for each and it become's 1,001 for orange and 1,002 for Brown. Opps. Brown still wins by the same margin. How did that happen?
-
Really? Now I feel as if I have sinned. I should have to forfeit my tickets, shame on me.
-
One of each is actually a good idea, maybe the votes go 50/50 and the Browns decide both are good.
Really? I'd think one of each is the same thing as not even voting.
-
So do we know which scheme they went with yet?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login