Best browns game you ever attended.
-
I was at the double OT game against the Jets.
I was at the Browns playoff win against the Bills.
I was at the Browns playoff win over the Pats.
ANd I have been to at least 200 regular season games
It is hard to pick the BEST game.
But if I HAD to pick, it would be the Jets double OT game.
I was at the double OT game against the Jets.
I was at the Browns playoff win against the Bills.
I was at the Browns playoff win over the Pats.
ANd I have been to at least 200 regular season games
It is hard to pick the BEST game.
But if I HAD to pick, it would be the Jets double OT game.
I was at those first two playoff games as a kid. I've been lucky to go to those as well as the 95 and 97 ALCS and World series games
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login