Rooting Interest
-
I know Steelers are big rivals but that sucked. Any Dawg fan worth his salt can't root for the team that abandoned your city. Screw the Ravens!
Nope.....It's not like that at all.....it's more like watching your hated ex girlfriend in a cat fight with another nasty skank you've always hated.....
Just get me some popcorn baby!
-
The best part about Pukesburg getting killed is all their little trolls have gone away. Licking their wounds I think.
Makes for an awesomely quiet week without all the pathetic trolls and manzielots spouting their garbage
"dink"
(^^^^^^^ Thats the sound of a pin dropping ^^^^^^^)
-
Yes I've enjoyed the Steeler trolls being in hiding.
-
-
-


Sometimes the truth hurts....
-
Yes I've enjoyed the Steeler trolls being in hiding.
Yes I've enjoyed the Steeler trolls being in hiding.
And yet I was accused by one of abandoning a discussion, and that being what a "typical Browns fan" does.
-
Steelers will be playing one of the best defenses in the league next week: The Panthers. They are shutting every one down they face....even without one of the best players: Greg Hardy.
Browns/Ravens. Browns beat them at home last year. No reason why that can't happen again.
Bengals play Tits. Time for the Bengals to be the Bengals and be upset?
-
Steelers will be playing one of the best defenses in the league next week: The Panthers. They are shutting every one down they face....even without one of the best players: Greg Hardy.
Browns/Ravens. Browns beat them at home last year. No reason why that can't happen again.
Bengals play Tits. Time for the Bengals to be the Bengals and be upset?
Steelers will be playing one of the best defenses in the league next week: The Panthers. They are shutting every one down they face....even without one of the best players: Greg Hardy.
Browns/Ravens. Browns beat them at home last year. No reason why that can't happen again.
Bengals play Tits. Time for the Bengals to be the Bengals and be upset?
I definitely see the Browns beating the Ravens. We natch up well and it's at home. Im thinking this wont be as close as the first 2 games either.....browns by at least 10 pts
Steelers will lose for sure. The Panthers will probably beat them by 30.....ha!
Bengals are tough.....meh.....so I see them winning again.....I think our best chance to catch them is going to be head to head....
Next week
Bungles 3-0
Browns 2-1
Mavens 1-2
Stoolsamples 1-2
-
I'm not afraid of Baltimore. They're eminently beatable
-
I have rooting interest in the Panthers.
Cams going to set records this week.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login