Gordon suspended 10 games.
-
He'll be back just in time for the playoffs...

-
@douche-nozzle said:
I'm not sure why you guys would care about Gordon? Zomboner has predicted that the Browns will win the Super Bowl and you all know that his predicktions are always spot on.
And there you are with one less wing, Gimp.
-
I was the first in my fantasy league to take the risk when news broke last week and lt looks like that choice will be playing off big time as I'll have Gordon for the playoffs

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
