Skip to content

Karlos Dansby

The Browns Board
42 19 1.4k
  • Oh...was that reply to you?

    /threadjack

    Old ass dansby has been a solid acquisition. Making plays that need to be made. The leader DWq never was....

  • so you're in the browns lockeroom eh? you're there in defensive meetings? I'm not canning Dansby he's made some plays so far in preseason and in the first two games. He's also missed some tackles that were right infront of him....or have you not noticed our run defense so far this season? Cause we're getting gashed. Now mr big brain, when a defense is getting gashed in the run game...who's "ultimate" on field responsibility is it? remember this is the beginning of the season when everyone's fresh. Do you really feel like going back to games where we give up 300 yds on the ground? Have you forgotten those days?

  • yes, the missed assignment was all part of that sly fox Ryans plan which backfired on him.

    @choco said:

    That's the way the game goes. Ryan sold out and lost. Its not luck...its winning.

    @clevfan4life said:

    yes, the missed assignment was all part of that sly fox Ryans plan which backfired on him.

    Possible, Ryan runs a complex Defense and that does increase the chances of a miss. (We ran around a few times on D as well.)

    But here's a thought... maybe we gave them a look they had not seen all game, and were not prepared to handle. Seems very plausible to me as we motioned into trips right formation.

    Also worth noting that there was D holding on the play... drawn by the one of the trips that went over the middle... so we had an insurance policy.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    yes, the missed assignment was all part of that sly fox Ryans plan which backfired on him.

    Possible, Ryan runs a complex Defense and that does increase the chances of a miss. (We ran around a few times on D as well.)

    But here's a thought... maybe we gave them a look they had not seen all game, and were not prepared to handle. Seems very plausible to me as we motioned into trips right formation.

    Also worth noting that there was D holding on the play... drawn by the one of the trips that went over the middle... so we had an insurance policy.

    @tour2ma said:

    Possible, Ryan runs a complex Defense and that does increase the chances of a miss. (We ran around a few times on D as well.)

    But here's a thought... maybe we gave them a look they had not seen all game, and were not prepared to handle. Seems very plausible to me as we motioned into trips right formation.

    Also worth noting that there was D holding on the play... drawn by the one of the trips that went over the middle... so we had an insurance policy.

    possible, I'd have to see someone do an x's on o's on the play. In any case you can't argue that a field goal to win the game with 6 seconds left isn't some part luck.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Possible, Ryan runs a complex Defense and that does increase the chances of a miss. (We ran around a few times on D as well.)

    But here's a thought... maybe we gave them a look they had not seen all game, and were not prepared to handle. Seems very plausible to me as we motioned into trips right formation.

    Also worth noting that there was D holding on the play... drawn by the one of the trips that went over the middle... so we had an insurance policy.

    possible, I'd have to see someone do an x's on o's on the play. In any case you can't argue that a field goal to win the game with 6 seconds left isn't some part luck.

    @clevfan4life said:

    possible, I'd have to see someone do an x's on o's on the play. In any case you can't argue that a field goal to win the game with 6 seconds left isn't some part luck.

    Fuck your depressing.
  • Tell that to the steelers.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Possible, Ryan runs a complex Defense and that does increase the chances of a miss. (We ran around a few times on D as well.)

    But here's a thought... maybe we gave them a look they had not seen all game, and were not prepared to handle. Seems very plausible to me as we motioned into trips right formation.

    Also worth noting that there was D holding on the play... drawn by the one of the trips that went over the middle... so we had an insurance policy.

    possible, I'd have to see someone do an x's on o's on the play. In any case you can't argue that a field goal to win the game with 6 seconds left isn't some part luck.

    @clevfan4life said:

    possible, I'd have to see someone do an x's on o's on the play. In any case you can't argue that a field goal to win the game with 6 seconds left isn't some part luck.

    I'd rather be lucky and win than unlucky and lose every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Some of you are so fucking depressing. Lighten the fuck up. We won the game against a good team. Be happy for fucks sake.

  • Here here. bottoms up

  • Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

  • Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

    Certainly possible...he's quick enough with some size that could help. It's also just that Graham is a beast.

  • Good players are going to get theirs. Its a fact.

    Idea is to limit the damage. We did just enough. 100 yards and 2 TDs in a long effort is still a loss. Good news is we don't play the taints again for 4 years.

  • Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

    most defenders are outmatched by Graham

  • I agree guys there isn't a silver bullet to shut him down, I only really recall him being a situational rusher and dropping back and sitting down in a zone when in coverage. I think his speed and athleticism match up better than dansby, and Haden was just overwhelmed by jimmys mass. You could see him just box Haden out with his hips and make the catch uncontested. Maybe in a year or two that tall corner Desiree will be a decent matchup in coverage.

  • Dansby has already made more of an impact than DQ ever did, great pickup, thank you Ray Farmer

  • Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

    In goal line situations... maybe... An LB under/ CB over seems like a better alternative then "jump, Joe, jump". And size-wise Mingo seems made for the job.

  • I had a feeling Ryan would fuck up eventually and,he did LOL... he's a loser ...

  • ^ the point of one of my earlier comments. He gambled on the blitz and lost....like we used to see when he was here.

    Blitzing is great when you get home....exposes DBs when it doesn't. Not luck...that winning.

  • I had a feeling Ryan would fuck up eventually and,he did LOL... he's a loser ...

    @nickers said:

    I had a feeling Ryan would fuck up eventually and,he did LOL... he's a loser ...

    Loved seeing him and Sean Payton arguing on the sideline. He's been with what 5 different teams over the past 10years? ... soon to be 6

  • Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

    Fuck you're depressing. Dansby a step behind? Bro we won, why would you dog on our ILB he played the greatest game ever played by an inside linebacker in the history of the NFL. Haden outmatched? Treasonous words.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

  • Haden was out matched vs Graham big time so was Dansby. Thought I would bring up my thoughts on mingo that crossed my mind during the game. Carry on with your luck bullshit instead.