Skip to content

Karlos Dansby

The Browns Board
42 19 1.4k
  • Haden was out matched vs Graham big time so was Dansby. Thought I would bring up my thoughts on mingo that crossed my mind during the game. Carry on with your luck bullshit instead.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #41

    you are 100% right, it's all in the timing bro. We won the game so accurate observations are, apparently, completely treasonous and unbecoming of a Browns fan. So again, stop being depressing.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Haden was out matched vs Graham big time so was Dansby. Thought I would bring up my thoughts on mingo that crossed my mind during the game.

    But yes Mingo would seem to be made to cover guys like Graham on certain routes. Not sure you want Mingo chasing guys like Graham 40 or 50 yds downfield though.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    possible, I'd have to see someone do an x's on o's on the play. In any case you can't argue that a field goal to win the game with 6 seconds left isn't some part luck.

    I'd rather be lucky and win than unlucky and lose every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Some of you are so fucking depressing. Lighten the fuck up. We won the game against a good team. Be happy for fucks sake.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @mark-o said:

    I'd rather be lucky and win than unlucky and lose every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Some of you are so fucking depressing. Lighten the fuck up. We won the game against a good team. Be happy for fucks sake.

    Certainly the Browns have had more than their share of bad luck....like in the Pats game last year. A little good luck is due to us.