Will the Browns wear there Brown home Uniforms at all this year?
-
I hope for minimal change.
Well then you should be very happy with the state of this team after the last 15 years because minimal change is what they have given us...I think Pettine & Co. are about to change all of that though. Would like to see us roll with the flow. Like Miami's new unis are still them but streamlined and much more modern. KC and GB and teams like that...Oakland...only GB seems to be able to wear theirs as classic and its ok. Probably because their classic is still very nice and colorful. (not the throwbacks though DAMN those are hideous).
So we change the uniform and that will change our play. I'm cool with thatWell then you should be very happy with the state of this team after the last 15 years because minimal change is what they have given us...I think Pettine & Co. are about to change all of that though. Would like to see us roll with the flow. Like Miami's new unis are still them but streamlined and much more modern. KC and GB and teams like that...Oakland...only GB seems to be able to wear theirs as classic and its ok. Probably because their classic is still very nice and colorful. (not the throwbacks though DAMN those are hideous).
-
So we change the uniform and that will change our play. I'm cool with thatWell then you should be very happy with the state of this team after the last 15 years because minimal change is what they have given us...I think Pettine & Co. are about to change all of that though. Would like to see us roll with the flow. Like Miami's new unis are still them but streamlined and much more modern. KC and GB and teams like that...Oakland...only GB seems to be able to wear theirs as classic and its ok. Probably because their classic is still very nice and colorful. (not the throwbacks though DAMN those are hideous).
So we change the uniform and that will change our play. I'm cool with that
Seemed to work for the seahawks
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login