Thoughts on the Brownsboard Tailgate
-
I believe that is Walter.
LOL...
I have video as well. Immortalized the sot's 15 seconds of fame. Not once do his eyes ever open...
-
I believe that is Walter.
LOL...
I have video as well. Immortalized the sot's 15 seconds of fame. Not once do his eyes ever open...
-
really sorry to have missed it guys. I had to play the day before and just pussed out.
I should have been there.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login