Skip to content

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Browns Board
64 23 2.2k
  • V Vers wrote on last edited by
    #61

    LOL Poetic.

    Good to see you again.

  • ^ You're happy to be a loser. You're happy with mediocrity. You're content with losing.

    That my friends is what I call: A fucking loser.

    I'm so fucking tired of losing. I'm so sick and fucking tired of it.

    And losers like you who defend it. We are Pittsburgh and Baltimore's bitch.

    Ask Joe Haden last year when he cried in the locker room after getting burnt by Cecil Shorts to lose to Jacksonville.

    Haden is also Aj Green's bitch. He's owned him most of his career. Joe Haden isn't very good, at all.

    ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by Manzier
    #62

    @walterwhite said:

    ^ You're happy to be a loser. You're happy with mediocrity. You're content with losing.

    Im not happy or content with any of it. Im just not a cry baby bitch.

    That my friends is what I call: A fucking loser.

    No. Taking a level headed approach and not freaking out is not being a fucking loser. It's what smart people do. BUT, going on constant internet rants about things you cant change and decisions that were made 5 years ago is definitely being a FUCKING loser. And attacking fans who support their team is positively 100% a loser move.

    I'm so fucking tired of losing. I'm so sick and fucking tired of it.

    Me too. And if losing isn't bad enough, I also gotta listen to bunch of losers, quitters and bitches shitting their pants over it. Like a room full of 8 year olds that can't cope with simple simple things that dont matter in real life.

    And losers like you who defend it. We are Pittsburgh and Baltimore's bitch.

    No one is defending it. You're blind if you can't see the improvements. And you have unrealistic expectations if you think it will change over night. Grow some balls and act like a man. You'd be the first guy I'd cut from any team, based upon your finger pointing whiny ways.

    Ask Joe Haden last year when he cried in the locker room after getting burnt by Cecil Shorts to lose to Jacksonville.

    Haden is also Aj Green's bitch. He's owned him most of his career. Joe Haden isn't very good, at all.

    ???...Your point is? Hadens the best we got right now, no matter what your opinion is. But maybe Farmer can shit out another starting corner back tonight. K? And there's no game this week to give you something or someone new to cry about, so does that mean 2 weeks of I hate Haden?

    Why dont you just butch up?

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #63

    The Good

    *Hoyer's play

    The Bad

    *1st Round of the 2014 NFL Draft for the Cleveland Browns

    The Ugly

    *Joe Haden, exposed

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #64

    Remember when Browns D and ST looked pretty good...and all we needed was an offense? It's like working on one part of the puzzle, and then the other pieces come apart that you just worked on getting together. Eventually that puzzle will be complete. We damn well know the D is good, it just needs a little fixin'. Bye week was the time to do that and it'd better show positive results @ Tennessee Sunday.