Skip to content

Love This Article!

The Browns Board
43 16 1.5k
  • @douche-nozzle said:

    And as usual you are failing to understand what you are bitching about, you just bitch. As I originally said, the Steelers worked their way from the bottom and became the best since that date.....and they have ....fact fuckwad! As I originally said, the Browns were the best and have been one of the worst since 1964....and they have....fact fuckwad! You stated I was wrong about those facts and I wasn't.....spin away fuckwad!

    The Browns have been one of the worst since 1999....not 1964. What I pointed out is that you simply cherry picked a certain time frame. And I can do the same.

    I say that the Steelers are an absolute mediocre team.....and I can go back and prove it in the last couple of years.

    Point is that era of the Steeler being the best.....ENDED a while back.

    @the-gipper said:

    The Browns have been one of the worst since 1999....not 1964. What I pointed out is that you simply cherry picked a certain time frame. And I can do the same.

    I say that the Steelers are an absolute mediocre team.....and I can go back and prove it in the last couple of years.

    Point is that era of the Steeler being the best.....ENDED a while back.

    No Gip, the Steelers are the best franchise in sports right now and forever more.

    There you go DN. Saved you some time

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    That's because you love your Browns but you also have a sense of humor and more common sense than most here 😁

    Now you are really tryin' to piss us off...

    ... no offense mik... 😉

    @tour2ma said:

    ... no offense mik... 😉

    none taken of course.

    i just spit the truth. if somethings funny it's funny. now whether or not douche nozzle is a stanup guy or not...we'll se, when it comes time to send me my six pack of the 'ol especiale 20 year old aged stout...????

  • @the-gipper said:

    The Browns have been one of the worst since 1999....not 1964. What I pointed out is that you simply cherry picked a certain time frame. And I can do the same.

    I say that the Steelers are an absolute mediocre team.....and I can go back and prove it in the last couple of years.

    Point is that era of the Steeler being the best.....ENDED a while back.

    No Gip, the Steelers are the best franchise in sports right now and forever more.

    There you go DN. Saved you some time

    @comeonman said:

    No Gip, the Steelers are the best franchise in sports right now and forever more.

    There you go DN. Saved you some time

    Yea, and Chesterfield's are the best cigarettes.......if you like advertizing from Days gone by.