Skip to content

Haden most likely out vs. Steelers with hip injury

The Browns Board
85 31 3.7k
  • @vagitron said:

    What's with you trying to be "cute" with your replies all of the sudden? Im grammatically correct a majority of the time. I also post a lot from my phone. You made a weak quip about kent state yesterday. Comical.

    The Wheaton comment popped into my head. My cuteness is a curse. It will not be contained.

    And the Kent St. "quip" is a time-tested saying with which I am sure you are familiar.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @tour2ma said:

    The Wheaton comment popped into my head. My cuteness is a curse. It will not be contained.

    And the Kent St. "quip" is a time-tested saying with which I am sure you are familiar.

    Yea I'm aware. If I could do it all over I wouldn't go to kent again despite loving my program and the friends I made. The reality is at the end of the day where you go for your bachelors is far less important than were you go for your masters etc. "Kent read, can't write, kent state"

  • @tour2ma said:

    The Wheaton comment popped into my head. My cuteness is a curse. It will not be contained.

    And the Kent St. "quip" is a time-tested saying with which I am sure you are familiar.

    Yea I'm aware. If I could do it all over I wouldn't go to kent again despite loving my program and the friends I made. The reality is at the end of the day where you go for your bachelors is far less important than were you go for your masters etc. "Kent read, can't write, kent state"

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #82

    @vagitron said:

    Yea I'm aware. If I could do it all over I wouldn't go to kent again despite loving my program and the friends I made. The reality is at the end of the day where you go for your bachelors is far less important than were you go for your masters etc. "Kent read, can't write, kent state"

    Actually I was thinking of:

    "If you can't go to college, go to Kent." 😉

    I was only on campus once. Went to hear Ralph Nader speak in late April of 1970...

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #83

    I won't dog Kent State about their nursing program. Its top notch, in all reality.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #84

    Haden looking fine in warm ups says Mark Kay

  • Haden looking fine in warm ups says Mark Kay

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @londonbrown said:

    Haden looking fine in warm ups says Mark Kay

    Haden could be missing a leg, and that dumb blonde wouldn't notice.

    edit: Just realized I was a bit redundant with 'dumb' and 'blonde'.