Wow, Browns are 2pt favorites this Sunday.
-
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Even Vegas can make mistakes!
Agreed, the Browns should be at least 3 point favorites based on the stools getting beaten by the Buccaneers.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Even Vegas can make mistakes!
Agreed, the Browns should be at least 3 point favorites based on the stools getting beaten by the Buccaneers.
-
They didn't build a multi-BILLION Dollar empire in the middle of the desert by making foolish bets
-
-
The best thing that can happen is for the Browns to win sunday, and I guarantee you. All of these fag stooler troll's will disappear, and not be seen or found anywhere next week.. They all be home getting sodomized by some fat,stinky whore of a wife, that wears a Penguins or steeler jersey, with a babushka and a strapon attached, while swilling down stale Iron city piss..
-
Cant wait for All the stooler twinks to *poof*
Be gone.
-
Cant wait for All the stooler twinks to *poof*
Be gone.
Cant wait for All the stooler twinks to *poof*
Be gone.
And what happens if the browns get stomped? I won't be here gloating.
-
Lol THANK GOD you wont be here Vagitron, or you mean youll still be here but just not gloating? Please make it option one
-
Lol THANK GOD you wont be here Vagitron, or you mean youll still be here but just not gloating? Please make it option one
Lol THANK GOD you wont be here Vagitron, or you mean youll still be here but just not gloating? Please make it option one
I'd much rather read than post. I've always made that clear. I can't help some of the time one of your ilk starts a brain dead thread on the steelers. I put on my cape and come to the rescue. Don't like it? I've told others what they and you can do. Go digging through my other "troll" threads for the answer.
-
vag, just another annoying steeler squirrel troll ....

-
VesnaKociper said:
Vegas never makes mistakes. Your incest loving, pig-fucking team is on a downslide. Vegas is merely the fist sign of it.
Isn't Sunday the anniversary of Joe Turkey Jones doing the "BRADSHAW BOUNCE"?
BIG BEN BOUNCE anyone?
I think Ben may be too fat to do the Bradshaw Bounce.....he's kind of a chunky monkey......it would be nice though

-
Home Field is usually 3pts, so 2pts essentially means the Steelers are still favored.
I believe the few times the Browns have been the favorite against Pitt they've lost, so this is yet another Monkey on their back.
With this Defense I don't see them pulling this one off.
Hope I'm wrong (I was against N.O.), but the D actually seemed worse to me last week so I don't have positive expectations this week.
If this D even played average this Team has a good shot at a winning Season.
-
-
-
@douche-nozzle said:
I should conclude that you bet your home/trailer?
Good effort, but I'm not engaging in a dialogue on the Brownsboard with a Stools fan. Best of luck.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Even Vegas can make mistakes!

-
@douche-nozzle said:
I should conclude that you bet your home/trailer?

-
we almost caused suicides and riots last time we played the steelers. fans looked sad
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login