My Thanks and No Thanks List After Steeler Win
-
@douche-nozzle said:
No shit Yapper.....why do you think I call him Pusscakes....that and he lies about what he predicts......and he is too afraid to allow people with opposing opinions to speak freely......and he is so chicken shit that he changes the names of forum users like a grade school child......I get it Yapper.
Pick a proper name Snorky and he won't have to change yours.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
No shit Yapper.....why do you think I call him Pusscakes....that and he lies about what he predicts......and he is too afraid to allow people with opposing opinions to speak freely......and he is so chicken shit that he changes the names of forum users like a grade school child......I get it Yapper.
Wow, I missed this shit.
Amazed this fucker still doesn't get the whole "Zomboni" thing ... or understand that all opinions are allowed ... unless you're a Steeler fan on a Browns Board.
I think I will unsuspend him so he can read This Week in the AFCN this week, then suspend him again when he cries about it.
Leaning toward the Browns this week ...
Zombo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login