Skip to content

Bungles Sign Greg Little

The Browns Board
29 20 1.4k
  • the master plan is working perfectly.

  • @mohican said:

    Like Trent Richardson has for the Colts? Am I right?

    You would have to bring up PG's Man-Crush. For the record, this year super-stud Trent is averaging a Pro Bowl level 3.2 ypc, and 47 ypg. A couple of TDs on top of it even. Adios, mega-busto after this year. If he was a seventh round pick, he'd already be out of the league.

    Zombo said:

    This season just keeps getting better.

    Zombo

    As we found out with Butterfingers Braylon, once you get to the pros, bad hands are bad hands. I can't understand the Bungles picking this guy up- unless they think AJ Green is going to miss significant time.

    I had to rewind the Greg Little news crawl at the bottom of ESPN screen to be sure I saw what I saw...

    @hoorta said:

    For the record, this year super-stud Trent is averaging a Pro Bowl level 3.2 ypc, and 47 ypg.

    AKA... his Indy, break-out year...

  • I had to rewind the Greg Little news crawl at the bottom of ESPN screen to be sure I saw what I saw...

    @hoorta said:

    For the record, this year super-stud Trent is averaging a Pro Bowl level 3.2 ypc, and 47 ypg.

    AKA... his Indy, break-out year...

    @tour2ma said:

    I had to rewind the Greg Little news crawl at the bottom of ESPN screen to be sure I saw what I saw...

    AKA... his (Trent's) Indy, break-out year...

    Word from Bungle-land is Little was signed because Marvin Jones is out for the year, And AJ Green is week- to - week.

    http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bengals-get-a-Little-help-with-Marvin-Jones-on-IR/cab16e53-0ed8-40ac-89f4-11c3d35b7fa1

  • God forbid Dalton should go down, that deadly Campbell to Little connection would be reborn.

    Zombo

  • God forbid Dalton should go down, that deadly Campbell to Little connection would be reborn.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    God forbid Dalton should go down, that deadly Campbell to Little connection would be reborn.

    Zombo

    Now that would be hilarious.....a year ago, who would have even guessed that could be possible?

    This makes our acquisition of Hawkins that much sweeter.....the Bungles are REALLY wishing they matched that offer now!

    Chock up one more win for Farmer 🙂

  • God forbid Dalton should go down, that deadly Campbell to Little connection would be reborn.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    God forbid Dalton should go down, that deadly Campbell to Little connection would be reborn.

    Is there any way we could swing a three-way deal with the 'Boys to reunite Wheezy with Little?

  • I think Davone Bess is available if the Bungles want to add some quick depth to that banged up corps.

    Zombo

  • I think Davone Bess is available if the Bungles want to add some quick depth to that banged up corps.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I think Davone Bess is available if the Bungles want to add some quick depth to that banged up corps.

    Zombo

    Add Robiskie and Massaquoi to the list of Browns 2nd round WR's who are currently unemployed and available.....I think Id rather have Massaquoi over little....

  • Zombo said:

    I think Davone Bess is available if the Bungles want to add some quick depth to that banged up corps.

    Zombo

    Add Robiskie and Massaquoi to the list of Browns 2nd round WR's who are currently unemployed and available.....I think Id rather have Massaquoi over little....

    @mudfly said:

    I think Id rather have Massaquoi over little....

    Agree, but I doubt MoMass could pass a physical...