Upset of the Week: Week 7
-
Here's your humorous quip of the day. As you can plainly see above, I noted my 'lock' of the week against the spread being the Jets covering against the Patriots. I'm currently in 1st place in the pick-em and had this picked all week. Since it's all just for fun, I asked my soon to be wife if she'd like to start picking one game. She enjoys football and although not devout does know who is good, bad etc. She insisted I switch my pick to the Patriots. I explained why I felt really good about the Jets, but I being a foolish man in love switched my pick.
I've let her know that if I lose by one point this year she'll never hear the end of it haha.
-
Here's your humorous quip of the day. As you can plainly see above, I noted my 'lock' of the week against the spread being the Jets covering against the Patriots. I'm currently in 1st place in the pick-em and had this picked all week. Since it's all just for fun, I asked my soon to be wife if she'd like to start picking one game. She enjoys football and although not devout does know who is good, bad etc. She insisted I switch my pick to the Patriots. I explained why I felt really good about the Jets, but I being a foolish man in love switched my pick.
I've let her know that if I lose by one point this year she'll never hear the end of it haha.
Here's your humorous quip of the day. As you can plainly see above, I noted my 'lock' of the week against the spread being the Jets covering against the Patriots. I'm currently in 1st place in the pick-em and had this picked all week. Since it's all just for fun, I asked my soon to be wife if she'd like to start picking one game. She enjoys football and although not devout does know who is good, bad etc. She insisted I switch my pick to the Patriots. I explained why I felt really good about the Jets, but I being a foolish man in love switched my pick.
I've let her know that if I lose by one point this year she'll never hear the end of it haha.
This is what women do, they weaken the heart. Congrats on the castra.... err... nuptials.
-
Here's your humorous quip of the day. As you can plainly see above, I noted my 'lock' of the week against the spread being the Jets covering against the Patriots. I'm currently in 1st place in the pick-em and had this picked all week. Since it's all just for fun, I asked my soon to be wife if she'd like to start picking one game. She enjoys football and although not devout does know who is good, bad etc. She insisted I switch my pick to the Patriots. I explained why I felt really good about the Jets, but I being a foolish man in love switched my pick.
I've let her know that if I lose by one point this year she'll never hear the end of it haha.
Here's your humorous quip of the day. As you can plainly see above, I noted my 'lock' of the week against the spread being the Jets covering against the Patriots. I'm currently in 1st place in the pick-em and had this picked all week. Since it's all just for fun, I asked my soon to be wife if she'd like to start picking one game. She enjoys football and although not devout does know who is good, bad etc. She insisted I switch my pick to the Patriots. I explained why I felt really good about the Jets, but I being a foolish man in love switched my pick.
I've let her know that if I lose by one point this year she'll never hear the end of it haha.
One... ain't love grand?
Two... sign her up for her own account... call it "an early wedding present."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login