Skip to content

Lol. Harvin for Thomas

The Browns Board
24 12 1.5k
  • well a head injury is not the typical mr. glass syndrome. just ask derrick rose.

  • well a head injury is not the typical mr. glass syndrome. just ask derrick rose.

    @miktoxic said:

    well a head injury is not the typical mr. glass syndrome. just ask derrick rose.

    He's had head, shoulder & groin issues the last 3 seasons, oh I forgot you don't actually pay attention. He hasn't played a full 16 in his career.

  • @miktoxic said:

    well a head injury is not the typical mr. glass syndrome. just ask derrick rose.

    He's had head, shoulder & groin issues the last 3 seasons, oh I forgot you don't actually pay attention. He hasn't played a full 16 in his career.

    @baconhound said:

    He's had head, shoulder & groin issues the last 3 seasons, oh I forgot you don't actually pay attention. He hasn't played a full 16 in his career.

    and he missed 3 weeks of practice AND a game because of a sore AC joint. I have a completely ruptured ac joint and guarantee you he could have played. Even the Browns said it wasn't a health issue, it was comfort issue. So,yeah, he doesn't like to play with pain. Plus, missing 3 games due to concussion is a big worry. It means he's not recovering well. Some do and some dont. It's not a knock on his toughness, per se, but if he is susceptible to concussions then they could happen with more frequency

  • you can't get stretch out your arms and catch balls then take a shot on that shoulder with a completely ruptured AC dude. I popped my AC when I played on the line and it would pop in and out everytime I tried to make a tackle or block someone...wasn't anywhere near a full rupture either. He gets tackled on that side once and he's out of the game. So let's ease up on the interwebtuffguy bs.