Good game Browns
-
I've finally figured out why gay rights is your major hot button issue
-
It's my hot button issue? I thought hating all Christians was?
Some of you are bad at picking up on sarcasm. Some of you are just idiots (dri archer = denard... lol). But its whatever. The Political Board has numbed me to idiocy
-
-
Reason I'd be quick to discredit denards 100 yard effort is because it was against our inept run defense.
If he can run effectively, he'd he good for the occasional trick play I guess.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login