Skip to content

Observations from today's game

The Browns Board
22 14 1.1k
  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    We just played the worst team (arguably) in the NFL and thats all I need to say.

    Don't get too carried away - we have to play Tampa next week, then we can make a fair comparison. Also, the Jets.

    @gftchris said:

    Don't get too carried away - we have to play Tampa next week, then we can make a fair comparison. Also, the Jets.

    Jets beat Oakland

    I'd say that TB, Jax are definitely worse than Oakland but I don't think Oakland will win a game. The rest of their schedule is incredible.

  • @gftchris said:

    Don't get too carried away - we have to play Tampa next week, then we can make a fair comparison. Also, the Jets.

    Jets beat Oakland

    I'd say that TB, Jax are definitely worse than Oakland but I don't think Oakland will win a game. The rest of their schedule is incredible.

    @downsouthkc said:

    Jets beat Oakland

    I'd say that TB, Jax are definitely worse than Oakland but I don't think Oakland will win a game. The rest of their schedule is incredible.

    I was wondering the same thing. Im thinking, maybe, they will beat KC in one of their divisional games. But they do look like the best candidate to go winless in quite a while