Skip to content

Where the F is Crowell

The Browns Board
61 28 2.5k
  • @tour2ma said:

    Probably not... at least not on that basis. Left on good terms as I recall, so not much revenge factor there.

    Probably will just come down to who practices best this week.

    Right, he left for a chance to be the #1, a role he's sort of lost that the last 2 games though.

    Most slow guys don't... 😉

    The context of the whole 40-time thing was our lack of a home run hitter... a back with breakaway speed.

    Our rookies are both around 4.5, plenty fast for a back IMO.

    We do have WRs with breakaway speed which I think is more important.

    @bbedward said:

    Our rookies are both around 4.5, plenty fast for a back IMO.

    We do have WRs with breakaway speed which I think is more important.

    West is low 4.5's. Crow is closer to 4.6.

    Benji is our only unreal speed guy at WR... in the 4.3's IIRC.(yup... 4.31 at combine)

    Gordon is probably a close-ish 2nd in the 4.4's. (yup... 4.43, but has a recorded low of 4.32)

    Turns out Gabe is a 4.40 guy.

    Hawk: also 4.38

    Moore: 4.49

    Faster on the whole than I knew...

    Then there's Austin... doubtful he can still run the 4.47 he did coming out of Monmouth...