Catching Kudos
-
But before the season the masses were having conniption fits about our receivers. What gives?
But before the season the masses were having conniption fits about our receivers. What gives?
These "fill-in" guys have really stepped up. Something we are not used to for fans used to watch Greg Little, Brian Robiskie, Quincy Morgan etc. etc. Guys that couldn't/wouldn't catch the ball.
-
But before the season the masses were having conniption fits about our receivers. What gives?
Hey, I was all aboard the Sammy Watkins train- there's a supposed Browns fan still POed we didn't draft him. Guess Farmer knew what he was doing after all.
Not to mention the quality of what Farmer found approaching the bottom of the proverbial barrel...
Tour- this is what our pal George can't get through his thick head. What Farmer has accomplished in one off season is nothing short of amazing.
Hey, I was all aboard the Sammy Watkins train- there's a supposed Browns fan still POed we didn't draft him. Guess Farmer knew what he was doing after all.
Tour- this is what our pal George can't get through his thick head. What Farmer has accomplished in one off season is nothing short of amazing.
Don't agree with you completely. I think Watkins was a miss for us and Farmer just got lucky with Austin (injury) and Gabriel (unsigned rookie). I'll give him some Kudos on the draft class after the first round and only time will tell on Gilbert and Manzeil. Sometimes you have to be lucky to be good and with these receivers, Farmer got lucky.
-
Hey, I was all aboard the Sammy Watkins train- there's a supposed Browns fan still POed we didn't draft him. Guess Farmer knew what he was doing after all.
Tour- this is what our pal George can't get through his thick head. What Farmer has accomplished in one off season is nothing short of amazing.
Don't agree with you completely. I think Watkins was a miss for us and Farmer just got lucky with Austin (injury) and Gabriel (unsigned rookie). I'll give him some Kudos on the draft class after the first round and only time will tell on Gilbert and Manzeil. Sometimes you have to be lucky to be good and with these receivers, Farmer got lucky.
Don't agree with you completely. I think Watkins was a miss for us and Farmer just got lucky with Austin (injury) and Gabriel (unsigned rookie). I'll give him some Kudos on the draft class after the first round and only time will tell on Gilbert and Manzeil. Sometimes you have to be lucky to be good and with these receivers, Farmer got lucky.
Well shit does happen but think about it. I remember a golf match when somebody hit the ball 40 yards out of a sand trap hit the green and rolled and rolled and rolled and went into the cup. Lucky? The announcer asked him after the game how did you feel when that happens and he replied "well that is what I was aiming for."
It isn't like ray farmer put a hundred names in a hat closed his eyes and pulled a few out.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login