Skip to content

what the hell? Did we turn a major corner or is Cincy closet bums?

The Browns Board
107 39 3.6k
  • Why not. Then we are first and, If the playoffs were today, we'd be hosting KC in the WC 🙂

    And, hey, dont those 2 southern divs really suck to the highest order?

    To have 6 out of 8 div's with winning records(ok, at 500), then those 2 are really absorbing a lot of losses.

    AFC/NFC South's combined record? = 24-48

    The rest of the league over 500.

  • Dalton is something like 2-9 on primetime TV now isn't he?

    Horrendous record on a talented team

    @londonbrown said:

    Dalton is something like 2-9 on primetime TV now isn't he?

    Horrendous record on a talented team

    Yup Bengal fans want to know how AJ McCarron is doing health wise.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Dalton is something like 2-9 on primetime TV now isn't he?

    Horrendous record on a talented team

    Yup Bengal fans want to know how AJ McCarron is doing health wise.

    @hoorta said:

    Yup Bengal fans want to know how AJ McCarron is doing health wise.

    So does Saban... he misses his "game manager"... 🙂

  • @mark-o said:

    Try again? No...you try again. Every team in the division is 2 games over .500, No other division in football has winning records like that. It hasn't happened in 70 some odd years.

    Ok you win. This division is amazing. Best division ever. Steelers, ravens, bengals, browns. All world beaters

    You're stupid.

    This division has like 1 quality out of division win, and about 8 bad look losses. None of the teams are very good. Period. Steelers and ravens blow, and the bengals are a .500 team at best.

    @upper-lip said:

    Ok you win. This division is amazing. Best division ever. Steelers, ravens, bengals, browns. All world beaters

    You're stupid.

    This division has like 1 quality out of division win, and about 8 bad look losses. None of the teams are very good. Period. Steelers and ravens blow, and the bengals are a .500 team at best.

    Actually, it is amazing. Divisional play began in the NFL in 1933. NO division in history after this point in the season has accomplished this.

    Now, is it helped by the fact that the AFCN plays a round robin with the NFCS and the AFCS, probably the worst two divisions? Sure. But they are the worst two divisions in history.

    But...I only hope you are right. I hope the Rats, Squibs, and Pussycats do lose their games to those weak teams from the other divisions.

  • And maybe they are the worst Div's in history because they all had to play our entire division. Could go either way really.

  • Looking at everyone's schedules, it's giving me a headache trying to even venture a guess as to who wins the division.

    The best I can see for the Bengals is 8-7-1, losses at Cleveland, at NO, they face Pitt twice and will lose at least 1 of those games, and at least 1 more loss at Houston or at Tampa. If they play better than I expect still don't see better than 9-6-1.

    The Ravens will probably be close to that, I still don't see us any worse than 9-7, I'm thinking the deciding game between 10-6 and 9-7 is week 17 against you guys. But unless the offense starts playing like it did earlier in the season or the defense rises above its injuries I don't see any better than 10-6 for us.

    Steelers, well it depends which team shows up week to week. They don't have any should lose games or should win games on their schedule, except two against Cincy which logic would suggest to them losing 1 to them. Home games against Saints and Kansas City and road games against Titans, Falcons and the two cincy games. They could be 11-5, or 9-7.

    Browns - Hypothetical, I say Browns go 2-1 next 3 weeks, two road games in a row, one against Buffalo that could go either way but I'm gonna predict a loss. That would bring you to 8-4. Next 4 games are Colts, Bengals, Panthers and Ravens. Even splitting those would leave you at 10-6 in line with everyone else. I'm gonna say you go into week 17 10-5. You beat us at home you likely win the division. If you lose, 10-6 is still a good spot to compete with the other AFC teams vying for a wildcard spot.

    Very good chance everyone in the division finishes around the same record and with winning records.

  • Looking at everyone's schedules, it's giving me a headache trying to even venture a guess as to who wins the division.

    The best I can see for the Bengals is 8-7-1, losses at Cleveland, at NO, they face Pitt twice and will lose at least 1 of those games, and at least 1 more loss at Houston or at Tampa. If they play better than I expect still don't see better than 9-6-1.

    The Ravens will probably be close to that, I still don't see us any worse than 9-7, I'm thinking the deciding game between 10-6 and 9-7 is week 17 against you guys. But unless the offense starts playing like it did earlier in the season or the defense rises above its injuries I don't see any better than 10-6 for us.

    Steelers, well it depends which team shows up week to week. They don't have any should lose games or should win games on their schedule, except two against Cincy which logic would suggest to them losing 1 to them. Home games against Saints and Kansas City and road games against Titans, Falcons and the two cincy games. They could be 11-5, or 9-7.

    Browns - Hypothetical, I say Browns go 2-1 next 3 weeks, two road games in a row, one against Buffalo that could go either way but I'm gonna predict a loss. That would bring you to 8-4. Next 4 games are Colts, Bengals, Panthers and Ravens. Even splitting those would leave you at 10-6 in line with everyone else. I'm gonna say you go into week 17 10-5. You beat us at home you likely win the division. If you lose, 10-6 is still a good spot to compete with the other AFC teams vying for a wildcard spot.

    Very good chance everyone in the division finishes around the same record and with winning records.

    afcnorthravensfan509 said:

    Looking at everyone's schedules, it's giving me a headache trying to even venture a guess as to who wins the division.

    The best I can see for the Bengals is 8-7-1, losses at Cleveland, at NO, they face Pitt twice and will lose at least 1 of those games, and at least 1 more loss at Houston or at Tampa. If they play better than I expect still don't see better than 9-6-1.

    The Ravens will probably be close to that, I still don't see us any worse than 9-7, I'm thinking the deciding game between 10-6 and 9-7 is week 17 against you guys. But unless the offense starts playing like it did earlier in the season or the defense rises above its injuries I don't see any better than 10-6 for us.

    Steelers, well it depends which team shows up week to week. They don't have any should lose games or should win games on their schedule, except two against Cincy which logic would suggest to them losing 1 to them. Home games against Saints and Kansas City and road games against Titans, Falcons and the two cincy games. They could be 11-5, or 9-7.

    Browns - Hypothetical, I say Browns go 2-1 next 3 weeks, two road games in a row, one against Buffalo that could go either way but I'm gonna predict a loss. That would bring you to 8-4. Next 4 games are Colts, Bengals, Panthers and Ravens. Even splitting those would leave you at 10-6 in line with everyone else. I'm gonna say you go into week 17 10-5. You beat us at home you likely win the division. If you lose, 10-6 is still a good spot to compete with the other AFC teams vying for a wildcard spot.

    Very good chance everyone in the division finishes around the same record and with winning records.

    See "The Schedule Game" thread.