2015 Draft
-
-
Let's not forget Dansby's age dictates that he is a stop-gap. This FO won't hesitate to pull the trigger on a LB if they feel he represents the BPA
-
I would love to go defensive front 7 with the first 2 picks.
2nd round - receiver (Rashad Greene is the guy I like)
3rd round - TE or O-Line
-
-
So at least we know this guy is gonna bust.
I'm not sure what you mean?
I'm not sure what you mean?
I could have sworn it was POG who said that.
Damn it, my mistake.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
