Skip to content

What did Brian Hoyer say to T West after the TD run?

The Browns Board
29 20 1.2k
  • A Adoug319 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Some of you guys may remember after West had his TD run, he was on the sideline in front of the cameras dancing, and then Hoyer came up to him and said something, and he stopped dancing. Anyone know what he said, or is there a video of it somewhere? I heard its on vine but i cant find it

    I'm assuming he said something along the lines of, "hey rook, wait til the games over to start dancing"

  • TheOllieCT TheOllieC wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Brendan Porath @BrendanPorath ยท Nov 6

    Brendan Porath@BrendanPorath
    Terrance West is just trying to have fun and Hoyer comes in shouting "Lot of time left" and shuts it down. vine.co/v/OeX7W0JqgKV

    Terrance West is just trying to have fun and Hoyer comes in shouting "Lot of time left" and shuts it down.

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Yeah I saw a tweet that said there was "a line of guys" and that Hoyer happened to be there first to calm West down..

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I can see both sides of this "thing" - it's no biggie tho - an excited rookie that's needs a little calming down fir sure - but man, I haven't seen an excited sideline for somany years that I wouldn't want to piss on that parade too much either.

    It was a stupid dance however. Probably best saved for the final whistle and the earned win.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Biggest thing is probably Hoyer, acting like a mature leader, not letting the team get complacent like that. I like it, and I get the feeling it's not something JFF would be doing (since he's also a rookie).

  • I can see both sides of this "thing" - it's no biggie tho - an excited rookie that's needs a little calming down fir sure - but man, I haven't seen an excited sideline for somany years that I wouldn't want to piss on that parade too much either.

    It was a stupid dance however. Probably best saved for the final whistle and the earned win.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @howiedawg said:

    Probably best saved for the final whistle and the earned win.

    Aside: I can remember when there was a "final gun"...

    @gftchris said:

    Biggest thing is probably Hoyer, acting like a mature leader, not letting the team get complacent like that. I like it, and I get the feeling it's not something JFF would be doing (since he's also a rookie).

    Absolutely on "biggest thing"...

    As for JFF... pretty sure he would have said something...

    ... something along the lines of "May I cut in?"

  • R ReginaBrownsFan wrote on last edited by ReginaBrownsFan
    #7

    The one thing I dislike about West is his dumb touchdown dance. Glad Hoyer shut it down.

  • I can see both sides of this "thing" - it's no biggie tho - an excited rookie that's needs a little calming down fir sure - but man, I haven't seen an excited sideline for somany years that I wouldn't want to piss on that parade too much either.

    It was a stupid dance however. Probably best saved for the final whistle and the earned win.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @howiedawg said:

    I can see both sides of this "thing" - it's no biggie tho - an excited rookie that's needs a little calming down fir sure - but man, I haven't seen an excited sideline for somany years that I wouldn't want to piss on that parade too much either.

    It was a stupid dance however. Probably best saved for the final whistle and the earned win.

    The way I see that is I'd rather have to calm guys down after scoring TD's and winning than having a composed sideline while losing badly (which we've seen for a long time). Shurmer's deer in the headlights look still haunts my dreams.

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Should have said, "Hold on to the ball next time instead of throwing it to the back of the endzone.."

  • The one thing I dislike about West is his dumb touchdown dance. Glad Hoyer shut it down.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @reginabrownsfan said:

    The one thing I dislike about West is his dumb touchdown dance. Glad Hoyer shut it down.

    Yeah... I probably couldn't tolerate seeing it more than 4 or 5 times a game... ๐Ÿ™‚

  • ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Muggin for the cameras and the endzone dances get on my nerves too. Legit celebrations are great, but the whole signature dance thing is stupid and immature. And West just looks like an idiot in that clip. Glad Brian said something. And even more glad that West listened.

    Just imagine if it was Hoyer dancing and mugging like that......yeah, I can't either ๐Ÿ˜‰

    I will say, TO's sharpy celebration was the best ever. It wasn't necessary, but it was at least funny and creative.

  • Biggest thing is probably Hoyer, acting like a mature leader, not letting the team get complacent like that. I like it, and I get the feeling it's not something JFF would be doing (since he's also a rookie).

    T TXDawg wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @gftchris said:

    Biggest thing is probably Hoyer, acting like a mature leader, not letting the team get complacent like that. I like it, and I get the feeling it's not something JFF would be doing (since he's also a rookie).

    lol.

    what else should hoyer get credit for? he's the new obama.

    give the man a nobel peace prize.

  • @gftchris said:

    Biggest thing is probably Hoyer, acting like a mature leader, not letting the team get complacent like that. I like it, and I get the feeling it's not something JFF would be doing (since he's also a rookie).

    lol.

    what else should hoyer get credit for? he's the new obama.

    give the man a nobel peace prize.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @txdawg said:

    lol.

    what else should hoyer get credit for? he's the new obama.

    give the man a nobel peace prize.

    Brian Hoyer has everything you'd want from a QB, except the natural physical talent. Give him Manziel's playmaking ability and he's a hall of famer. Ditto, give Manziel Hoyer's decision making, determination and the rest, and you're on to a winner.

  • @gftchris said:

    Biggest thing is probably Hoyer, acting like a mature leader, not letting the team get complacent like that. I like it, and I get the feeling it's not something JFF would be doing (since he's also a rookie).

    lol.

    what else should hoyer get credit for? he's the new obama.

    give the man a nobel peace prize.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @txdawg said:

    lol.

    what else should hoyer get credit for? he's the new obama.

    give the man a nobel peace prize.

    you're a dick.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I thought this was going to be a joke.

    What did the cannibal say to the other cannibal as they were eating a clown.

    Does this taste funny to you?

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Nothing but a kid being a kid, and a man being a man, and that man leading his team.

  • @gftchris said:

    Biggest thing is probably Hoyer, acting like a mature leader, not letting the team get complacent like that. I like it, and I get the feeling it's not something JFF would be doing (since he's also a rookie).

    lol.

    what else should hoyer get credit for? he's the new obama.

    give the man a nobel peace prize.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @txdawg said:

    lol.

    what else should hoyer get credit for? he's the new obama.

    give the man a nobel peace prize.

    I guess JFF is the new Hillary ... waiting in the wings.

    Zombo

  • @gftchris said:

    Biggest thing is probably Hoyer, acting like a mature leader, not letting the team get complacent like that. I like it, and I get the feeling it's not something JFF would be doing (since he's also a rookie).

    lol.

    what else should hoyer get credit for? he's the new obama.

    give the man a nobel peace prize.

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @txdawg said:

    lol.

    what else should hoyer get credit for? he's the new obama.

    give the man a nobel peace prize.

    Piss off asswipe

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #19

    well between west's instagram fiasco and his touchdown dance i'd say his 15 mins. as a celeb might be up. concentrate on running the ball kid.

    http://larrybrownsports.com/football/terrance-west-bagged-hitting-on-someones-wife-instagram/238421

  • @gftchris said:

    Biggest thing is probably Hoyer, acting like a mature leader, not letting the team get complacent like that. I like it, and I get the feeling it's not something JFF would be doing (since he's also a rookie).

    lol.

    what else should hoyer get credit for? he's the new obama.

    give the man a nobel peace prize.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @txdawg said:

    lol.

    what else should hoyer get credit for? he's the new obama.

    give the man a nobel peace prize.

    I'll go with credit for 9 wins and putting your man crush on the bench. As a side benefit he chased away most of you bandwagon jff groupies.