Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. New board member here

New board member here

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
37 Posts 15 Posters 1.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • darkside5 darkside5D Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 313 Posts
    • 80 Reputation
    darkside5D darkside5 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Welcome WinstonLegthigh, the cigarette smoking drummer . I'll take a stab at Winston Watt.

    WinstonLegthighW 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
      • 14k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
      #22

      Welcome to the Fray,Winston..Im not a Manziel fag , either.. but like you,I would support him.

      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • darkside5D darkside5

        Welcome WinstonLegthigh, the cigarette smoking drummer . I'll take a stab at Winston Watt.

        WinstonLegthigh WinstonLegthighW
        • 227 Posts
        • 20 Reputation
        WinstonLegthighW WinstonLegthigh wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @darkside5 said:

        Welcome WinstonLegthigh, the cigarette smoking drummer . I'll take a stab at Winston Watt.

        Good try but still no

        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • tml1138 tml1138T
          • 745 Posts
          • 16 Reputation
          tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
          #24

          Welcome!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • WinstonLegthighW WinstonLegthigh

            @darkside5 said:

            Welcome WinstonLegthigh, the cigarette smoking drummer . I'll take a stab at Winston Watt.

            Good try but still no

            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
            • 57k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @winstonlegthigh said:

            Good try but still no

            Does it have something to do with the fact that Mick Jagger basically does the chicken dance when he is on stage?

            WinstonLegthighW 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • The GipperT The Gipper

              @winstonlegthigh said:

              Good try but still no

              Does it have something to do with the fact that Mick Jagger basically does the chicken dance when he is on stage?

              WinstonLegthigh WinstonLegthighW
              • 227 Posts
              • 20 Reputation
              WinstonLegthighW WinstonLegthigh wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @the-gipper said:

              Does it have something to do with the fact that Mick Jagger basically does the chicken dance when he is on stage?

              No but that's hilarious. This is turning in to a CIRCUS...

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Manzier ManzierM
                • 853 Posts
                • 125 Reputation
                ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
                #27

                Do you have insider information that our Winston has a leg thigh injury?

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • miktoxic miktoxicM
                  • 13k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  i mean just bing it. winston legthigh is a record label for the socal band named charles mansion. now whether this is what the OP used for his username or not, i don't know.

                  anyways, welcome squire!

                  WinstonLegthighW 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • miktoxicM miktoxic

                    i mean just bing it. winston legthigh is a record label for the socal band named charles mansion. now whether this is what the OP used for his username or not, i don't know.

                    anyways, welcome squire!

                    WinstonLegthigh WinstonLegthighW
                    • 227 Posts
                    • 20 Reputation
                    WinstonLegthighW WinstonLegthigh wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @miktoxic said:

                    i mean just bing it. winston legthigh is a record label for the socal band named charles mansion. now whether this is what the OP used for his username or not, i don't know.

                    anyways, welcome squire!

                    I am learning so much from everyone's guesses. But no this is not it either.

                    So anyway here ya go.

                    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dirty_Mac

                    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • WinstonLegthighW WinstonLegthigh

                      @miktoxic said:

                      i mean just bing it. winston legthigh is a record label for the socal band named charles mansion. now whether this is what the OP used for his username or not, i don't know.

                      anyways, welcome squire!

                      I am learning so much from everyone's guesses. But no this is not it either.

                      So anyway here ya go.

                      http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dirty_Mac

                      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                      • 57k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @winstonlegthigh said:

                      I am learning so much from everyone's guesses. But no this is not it either.

                      So anyway here ya go.

                      http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dirty_Mac

                      OK, I see that John used the name for this band.....but you didn't explain where he got that name from? Or was it just something that came out of his weird imagination?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                        • 30k Posts
                        • 6k Reputation
                        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        Thought I knew a lot of Beatle related trivia, but never heard of this. Did Dirty Mac record?

                        Gip, article says name was a play on Fleetwood Mac.

                        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • WinstonLegthigh WinstonLegthighW
                          • 227 Posts
                          • 20 Reputation
                          WinstonLegthighW WinstonLegthigh wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          I'm guessing it just came out of his wild imagination.

                          And tour, check out the rolling stones rock and roll circus, the whole thing is awesome and there are a lot of great bands.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                            Thought I knew a lot of Beatle related trivia, but never heard of this. Did Dirty Mac record?

                            Gip, article says name was a play on Fleetwood Mac.

                            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                            • 57k Posts
                            • 4k Reputation
                            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            @tour2ma said:

                            Thought I knew a lot of Beatle related trivia, but never heard of this. Did Dirty Mac record?

                            Gip, article says name was a play on Fleetwood Mac.

                            Tour: Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. (from the Fleetwood Mac days you are referring to)

                            hoortaH Tour2maT 2 Replies Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • WinstonLegthighW WinstonLegthigh

                              Greetings everyone, I am one of those "long time readers, first time posters." I have been reading this board on and off for the about past 8 years and decided its time to actually sign up. Love this place, its the first place I come for browns news and opinion on what's happening throughout the year. Born and raised in Toledo with a whole lot of time spent in Avon lake, where my family hails from. Lifelong browns, Indians, cavs fan (still can't stand lebron, maybe when he wins us a championship that will change). Currently living in the Washington DC area and have found myself on here daily for NY browns info, so i just figured I'd introduce myself before I start sharing my opinions on here. Now for some of those opinions.

                              Not a manzealot and don't think he is built for the NFL.

                              I like hoyer, he isn't great but he wins, and with the right system and thebright guys I think he could be the guy.

                              Hate the ravens more than the squealers, they stole football from my childhood and I will never forgive them. Or art.

                              We are good and for the first time in a while aren't talking about the draft by week 4 or 5, while we need work, let's enjoy the winning for a change.

                              Fuck the hoyer, haden, cundiff, and pettine haters. That being said I will probably complain about them, but let's support the guys we got.

                              Anyway, hello everyone, see ya soon.

                              bonedawg B
                              • 847 Posts
                              • 26 Reputation
                              B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              @winstonlegthigh said:

                              Fuck the hoyer, haden, cundiff, and pettine haters. That being said I will probably complain about them, but let's support the guys we got.

                              Anyway, hello everyone, see ya soon.

                              Welcome. Fuck Billy Cuntlips though.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              Quote Reply
                              • The GipperT The Gipper

                                @tour2ma said:

                                Thought I knew a lot of Beatle related trivia, but never heard of this. Did Dirty Mac record?

                                Gip, article says name was a play on Fleetwood Mac.

                                Tour: Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. (from the Fleetwood Mac days you are referring to)

                                hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 20k Posts
                                • 5k Reputation
                                hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @the-gipper said:

                                Tour: Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. (from the Fleetwood Mac days you are referring to)

                                It's a shame the current incarnation of the Mac almost never plays it though. Do have a live in Boston DVR where they did do it. Lindsey Buckingham says it's too hard to do it justice live because of all the guitar overdubbing on the original.

                                The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • hoortaH hoorta

                                  @the-gipper said:

                                  Tour: Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. (from the Fleetwood Mac days you are referring to)

                                  It's a shame the current incarnation of the Mac almost never plays it though. Do have a live in Boston DVR where they did do it. Lindsey Buckingham says it's too hard to do it justice live because of all the guitar overdubbing on the original.

                                  The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                  • 57k Posts
                                  • 4k Reputation
                                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @hoorta said:

                                  It's a shame the current incarnation of the Mac almost never plays it though. Do have a live in Boston DVR where they did do it. Lindsey Buckingham says it's too hard to do it justice live because of all the guitar overdubbing on the original.

                                  Well, this appears to be his attempt at it. Seems alright to me:

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • The GipperT The Gipper

                                    @tour2ma said:

                                    Thought I knew a lot of Beatle related trivia, but never heard of this. Did Dirty Mac record?

                                    Gip, article says name was a play on Fleetwood Mac.

                                    Tour: Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. (from the Fleetwood Mac days you are referring to)

                                    Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                    • 30k Posts
                                    • 6k Reputation
                                    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @the-gipper said:

                                    Tour: Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. (from the Fleetwood Mac days you are referring to)

                                    "Oh Well"... I'll live.

                                    From the Peter Green edition of Fleetwood Mac...

                                    Loved Bare Trees and Mystery to Me had one of the stranger album covers in my collection.

                                    MI0002495807.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

                                    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    Theme
                                    • System
                                    • Light
                                    • Dark
                                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Forums
                                    • Recent
                                    • Popular
                                    • Users
                                    • Donate