Skip to content

Feed The Crow!

The Browns Board
45 26 1.5k
  • Isaiah Crowell is clearly better than Tate or West. This guy should be another Marshawn Lynch. Look how he bursts through the defense for gains of six or more. Feed him the ball and we will win games.

    @opal312 said:

    Isaiah Crowell is clearly better than Tate or West. This guy should be another Marshawn Lynch. Look how he bursts through the defense for gains of six or more. Feed him the ball and we will win games.

    I don't know if Crowell is that much better than West.

    What I am hoping for these guys is that they reproduce....in an updated sense, the Mack/Byner type combination. A complimentary duo each with their own talents and capabilities, but both quite good.

  • 3 fumbles, one recovered by himself.

    i guess he's got a handle on it now. hehe

  • @opal312 said:

    Isaiah Crowell is clearly better than Tate or West. This guy should be another Marshawn Lynch. Look how he bursts through the defense for gains of six or more. Feed him the ball and we will win games.

    I don't know if Crowell is that much better than West.

    What I am hoping for these guys is that they reproduce....in an updated sense, the Mack/Byner type combination. A complimentary duo each with their own talents and capabilities, but both quite good.

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't know if Crowell is that much better than West.

    What I am hoping for these guys is that they reproduce....in an updated sense, the Mack/Byner type combination. A complimentary duo each with their own talents and capabilities, but both quite good.

    All-around? West may still have the edge, but as a pure runner the verdict is in.

    West as a 3rd down back seems likely taking over the role to which Tate had been relegated. Plus a couple plays or the odd series to spell Crow.

    Will be interesting to see if we ever see them side-by-side...

  • He does Kevin Mack's #34 proud.

  • He does Kevin Mack's #34 proud.

    @mohican said:

    He does Kevin Mack's #34 proud.

    So..... West needs to wear #44 now?