Week 13: @ Bills
-
Nice offensive weapons. You played 7 of your games before this against teams ranked in the bottom 10 defenses in the league. Welcome to the real world.
Nice offensive weapons. ...... Welcome to the real world.
Johnny, Johnny,Johnny,Johnny,Johnny!
And Sammy explodes again for 11yds.....thats 5.5 yards per first round pick......
-
Nice offensive weapons. ...... Welcome to the real world.
Johnny, Johnny,Johnny,Johnny,Johnny!
And Sammy explodes again for 11yds.....thats 5.5 yards per first round pick......
-
Shut up, pussy.
One... he gone... in record time.
Two... you copied that post in it's entirety for a three-word reply?
That's not the TCPO I know...
... even if the reply is.
-
I thought I trimmed it. I responded while driving.
In that case, better to not respond at all.
Keep it between the ditches...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login