Skip to content

Ravens looking moderately good

The Browns Board
44 13 1.3k
  • @purplepantywaste said:

    A drink made out Ravens fans?

    Soylent Green was not a drink, it was food. Soylent Purple could be food made of Ravens and Vikings and Magics fans.

    Though it's less demeaning then Purpe Panty Waste, I think my odds of getting my original name back or any less embarrassing names are slim. I simply choose to look at the name as a term of endearment.

    I will try to exert what influence I can......come on Z.....call this guy Soylent Purple......or do you view that as not sufficiently derogatory?

    @the-gipper said:

    @purplepantywaste said:

    A drink made out Ravens fans?

    Soylent Green was not a drink, it was food. Soylent Purple could be food made of Ravens and Vikings and Magics fans.

    Though it's less demeaning then Purpe Panty Waste, I think my odds of getting my original name back or any less embarrassing names are slim. I simply choose to look at the name as a term of endearment.

    I will try to exert what influence I can......come on Z.....call this guy Soylent Purple......or do you view that as not sufficiently derogatory?

    I know, but Soylent Purple is the nutritious drink that goes with your Soylant green.

    Haha, I would have to make an avatar to go with that if he does change it.

  • @the-gipper said:

    @purplepantywaste said:

    A drink made out Ravens fans?

    Soylent Green was not a drink, it was food. Soylent Purple could be food made of Ravens and Vikings and Magics fans.

    Though it's less demeaning then Purpe Panty Waste, I think my odds of getting my original name back or any less embarrassing names are slim. I simply choose to look at the name as a term of endearment.

    I will try to exert what influence I can......come on Z.....call this guy Soylent Purple......or do you view that as not sufficiently derogatory?

    I know, but Soylent Purple is the nutritious drink that goes with your Soylant green.

    Haha, I would have to make an avatar to go with that if he does change it.

    @purplepantywaste said:

    I know, but Soylent Purple is the nutritious drink that goes with your Soylant green.

    Haha, I would have to make an avatar to go with that if he does change it.

    1f8e38d1b43e52d65fb8b9588b20e0e39da21328

  • @purplepantywaste said:

    I know, but Soylent Purple is the nutritious drink that goes with your Soylant green.

    Haha, I would have to make an avatar to go with that if he does change it.

    1f8e38d1b43e52d65fb8b9588b20e0e39da21328

    @the-gipper said:

    1f8e38d1b43e52d65fb8b9588b20e0e39da21328

    Priceless

  • It's also night-and-day how different our secondary has looked since about week 6. See this article from PFF - cumulative -12.3 first four games, +30 since (after the Bengals game).

    @gftchris said:

    It's also night-and-day how different our secondary has looked since about week 6. See this article from PFF - cumulative -12.3 first four games, +30 since (after the Bengals game).

    Gipson tho