Skip to content

Who do You want to start at QB vs. the Colts this Sunday?

The Browns Board
23 19 811
  • I love what Hoyer has done for this team and I'll always appreciate his role in turning the Browns around. If he's the guy on Sunday, I'll cheer him on without hesitation. I totally understand why they would choose Hoyer.

    If it were ME making the decision, I would start Manziel. I think the high-risk talent is our best chance of beating the Colts... aaaaaand there goes that. Hoyer staying.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    I love what Hoyer has done for this team and I'll always appreciate his role in turning the Browns around. If he's the guy on Sunday, I'll cheer him on without hesitation. I totally understand why they would choose Hoyer.

    If it were ME making the decision, I would start Manziel. I think the high-risk talent is our best chance of beating the Colts... aaaaaand there goes that. Hoyer staying.

    lol...

    The BIG vote has been cast...

  • Hoyer...

    Walter wants Manziel... so Hoyer must be the right choice.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tour2ma said:

    Hoyer...

    Walter wants Manziel... so Hoyer must be the right choice.

    LOL! 😁

  • mohicanM mohican wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Who do I want to start this week against Indy?

    At this point Zombie Otto Graham, or almost Zombie Bernie Kosar. Maybe lure Brett Favor out of retirement.