Still don't think the NFL is rigged?
-
I have always at least thought to some degree that I've watched enough NFL football to see that some stuff doesn't add up a lot.
The game last year against the Patriots was rigged. PI call on a fucking Hail Mary to the end zone by queen Brady. I lost my marbles. I almost stopped watching The league cuz there's been too many questionable calls for comfort, especially these days.
-
Let's face it, NFL football is one of the most bet on games legally or illegally on the planet. It is also the easiest to fix.
-
Once again, a 15 yard penalty on Denarius Thomas for face mask when he didn't even touch the defender.
In fact, it should have been defensive pass interference. What a racket.
-
Jesus Christ, haha you can't even make this up.
How is that roughing the passer?
-
not watching the game tonight but something tells me the NFL wants the Bengals in the playoffs judging from the comments. More bullshit tonight I assume?
-
-
Everyone was tweeting about how many calls the Bengals got. The refs fucking handed them 2 huge plays which changed the entire course of the game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login