NSFW - Lions tailgate got a little out of hand
-
Why does Walter post gay sexual posts on this board. Probably wishing one was wearing a manziel Jersey
-
Why does Walter post gay sexual posts on this board. Probably wishing one was wearing a manziel Jersey
Why does Walter post gay sexual posts on this board. Probably wishing one was wearing a manziel Jersey
Why are you such a non contributing burden all the time with your sloppy drunk post.
LBC Mike: Thissshh is Cleveuhland Bronws football why is Manziel so bad blah blah shhhhhsl slur slur slur ahshfdhafsf
-
Listen kid. I post from my phone. I drag my finger across the keyboard and it inputs words automatically.
-
Listen kid. I post from my phone. I drag my finger across the keyboard and it inputs words automatically.
-
Riiiiii Cola....
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
