Skip to content

Jay Cutler

The Browns Board
85 32 3.6k
  • Cutler is the most apathetic QB I've ever seen.

    IF, and I mean if the Browns go a different direction from Hoyer/Manziel in the offseason,

    I already have a guy in mind but I think it would require quite a bit to get him:

    jimmy-garoppolo.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

    @walterwhite said:

    Cutler is the most apathetic QB I've ever seen.

    IF, and I mean if the Browns go a different direction from Hoyer/Manziel in the offseason,

    I already have a guy in mind but I think it would require quite a bit to get him:

    jimmy-garoppolo.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

    But this is the guy they passed on in the first place! What the hell is wrong in Cleveland? What kind of front office trades away the number 4 then panics and trades again to get Gilbert? Did no one scratch their head in Cleveland. You had a wide receiver touchdown machine with Evans, Odell Beckham, Benjamin and two quarterbacks who would have been light years more pro ready in Carr and Garapollo.
  • Cutler will be traded to Buffalo.

  • Cutler will be traded to Buffalo.

    @opal312 said:

    Cutler will be traded to Buffalo.

    Traded?.....along with his $127 million contract?

  • He's only guaranteed 10 million and it makes sense.

  • He's only guaranteed 10 million and it makes sense.

    @opal312 said:

    He's only guaranteed 10 million and it makes sense.

    That only applies if he's cut. Then they only owe him the guaranteed part.

    But, if he's traded, they owe him the whole contract.

    And he has $54 mill guaranteed, not 10.....unless they cut him by March...then it's only 16 million...if they keep him past march, they(or anyone who trades for him) are on the hook for 38 mil(guaranteed)