Deep Thoughts ... By Berniedenslow
-
Fall down a well. You are the fucking worst.
What is your point?
What is your point?
Are you projecting? Because I don't see what point you are ever trying to make.
-
What is your point?
Are you projecting? Because I don't see what point you are ever trying to make.
Are you projecting? Because I don't see what point you are ever trying to make.
Well, what ARE we supposed to talk about here that would capture your fancy? Anderson was a Brown, got booed when he was injured, and there's a good chance we'll play against him Sunday. Or would you rather talk about the cleanliness of the restroom facilities at the stadium?
-
This is 6 year old news and you bring it up with your annoying style.
-
This is 6 year old news and you bring it up with your annoying style.
This is 6 year old news and you bring it up with your annoying style.
6 year old news? When has bitter Derelict and the Browns faced each other since?
-
Are you projecting? Because I don't see what point you are ever trying to make.
Well, what ARE we supposed to talk about here that would capture your fancy? Anderson was a Brown, got booed when he was injured, and there's a good chance we'll play against him Sunday. Or would you rather talk about the cleanliness of the restroom facilities at the stadium?
Well, what ARE we supposed to talk about here that would capture your fancy? Anderson was a Brown, got booed when he was injured, and there's a good chance we'll play against him Sunday. Or would you rather talk about the cleanliness of the restroom facilities at the stadium?
I would rather talk about anything so long as you are not here. You are either a FAS baby or you are a troll.
-
Zombo said:
Don't start any more threads.
Zombo
Why? The Browns playing against Anderson Sunday isn't newsworthy?
-
Well, what ARE we supposed to talk about here that would capture your fancy? Anderson was a Brown, got booed when he was injured, and there's a good chance we'll play against him Sunday. Or would you rather talk about the cleanliness of the restroom facilities at the stadium?
I would rather talk about anything so long as you are not here. You are either a FAS baby or you are a troll.
I would rather talk about anything so long as you are not here. You are either a FAS baby or you are a troll.
Dude, your sphincter must be so tight you couldn't pass a mustard seed!
-
I would rather talk about anything so long as you are not here. You are either a FAS baby or you are a troll.
Dude, your sphincter must be so tight you couldn't pass a mustard seed!
Dude, your sphincter must be so tight you couldn't pass a mustard seed!
I just can't tolerate dipshit trolls.
-
Dude, your sphincter must be so tight you couldn't pass a mustard seed!
I just can't tolerate dipshit trolls.
I just can't tolerate dipshit trolls.
I'm talking Browns issues and news. Your point?
-
I just can't tolerate dipshit trolls.
I'm talking Browns issues and news. Your point?
I'm talking Browns issues and news. Your point?
So you are the "wah what are you guys so upset about?" troll?
-
I'm talking Browns issues and news. Your point?
So you are the "wah what are you guys so upset about?" troll?
So you are the "wah what are you guys so upset about?" troll?
What IS your beef. aside from probably not taking a healthy shit in 6 weeks?
-
Zombo said:
Don't start any more threads.
Zombo
Why? The Browns playing against Anderson Sunday isn't newsworthy?
Why? The Browns playing against Anderson Sunday isn't newsworthy?
Because:
1, The article was old.
2. We already have threads about the Panther game.
3. Your headlines are stupid.
4. You post like a six year old.
5. You've already been asked not to post any more threads.
6. You have 19 threads, post in one of them
7. Your picture matches your personality too perfectly and quite frankly it scares me.
8. Your name is stupid.
9. We have a nice flow in here and we don't need a 13 year old assphuck trying to dominate the conversation.
10. Because you're fucking Retarded. There, I said it.
Zombo
-
So you are the "wah what are you guys so upset about?" troll?
What IS your beef. aside from probably not taking a healthy shit in 6 weeks?
What IS your beef. aside from probably not taking a healthy shit in 6 weeks?
My beef is that you are a troll and posting lots of threads about meaningless bullshit sprinkled with stupid nicknames.
-
Why? The Browns playing against Anderson Sunday isn't newsworthy?
Because:
1, The article was old.
2. We already have threads about the Panther game.
3. Your headlines are stupid.
4. You post like a six year old.
5. You've already been asked not to post any more threads.
6. You have 19 threads, post in one of them
7. Your picture matches your personality too perfectly and quite frankly it scares me.
8. Your name is stupid.
9. We have a nice flow in here and we don't need a 13 year old assphuck trying to dominate the conversation.
10. Because you're fucking Retarded. There, I said it.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Because:
1, The article was old.
2. We already have threads about the Panther game.
3. Your headlines are stupid.
4. You post like a six year old.
5. You've already been asked not to post any more threads.
6. You have 19 threads, post in one of them
7. Your picture matches your personality too perfectly and quite frankly it scares me.
8. Your name is stupid.
9. We have a nice flow in here and we don't need a 13 year old assphuck trying to dominate the conversation.
10. Because you're fucking Retarded. There, I said it.
Zombo
This mean I have to go to bed without supper too?
-
What IS your beef. aside from probably not taking a healthy shit in 6 weeks?
My beef is that you are a troll and posting lots of threads about meaningless bullshit sprinkled with stupid nicknames.
My beef is that you are a troll and posting lots of threads about meaningless bullshit sprinkled with stupid nicknames.
Where else does one go to talk Browns and football - Indians.com?
-
Had a chance to be there but forgot why I didn't go - several friends were. Hard to believe it's been THAT long ago!
-
My beef is that you are a troll and posting lots of threads about meaningless bullshit sprinkled with stupid nicknames.
Where else does one go to talk Browns and football - Indians.com?
Go to the barking tardWhere else does one go to talk Browns and football - Indians.com?
Barkinghard.com
Bye bye now.
-
Why? The Browns playing against Anderson Sunday isn't newsworthy?
Because:
1, The article was old.
2. We already have threads about the Panther game.
3. Your headlines are stupid.
4. You post like a six year old.
5. You've already been asked not to post any more threads.
6. You have 19 threads, post in one of them
7. Your picture matches your personality too perfectly and quite frankly it scares me.
8. Your name is stupid.
9. We have a nice flow in here and we don't need a 13 year old assphuck trying to dominate the conversation.
10. Because you're fucking Retarded. There, I said it.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Because:
1, The article was old.
2. We already have threads about the Panther game.
3. Your headlines are stupid.
4. You post like a six year old.
5. You've already been asked not to post any more threads.
6. You have 19 threads, post in one of them
7. Your picture matches your personality too perfectly and quite frankly it scares me.
8. Your name is stupid.
9. We have a nice flow in here and we don't need a 13 year old assphuck trying to dominate the conversation.
10. Because you're fucking Retarded. There, I said it.
Zombo
HA! I'm shocked you stopped at 10. I could've seen that going to at least a top 15 or 20 reasons why this assclown is an assclown.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login