Skip to content

New 3-4 Defenses

The Browns Board
22 8 1.4k
  • I remember Tank last year??? Maybe the year before

    He is a pretty good prospect

    @ballpeen said:

    I remember Tank last year??? Maybe the year before

    He is a pretty good prospect

    Two years ago.

    Tank's strong but has very poor balance. I remember reading that he'd fall over whenever the old Chiefs coaching staff ran him through the tire drill.

    And because of his poor balance, my sense is that adding weight would do more harm then good. IIRC, he showed up to the Senior Bowl weighing 318 lbs. and got pushed around all week by Ryan Kalil, who's not exactly known as a mauler.

    Tank probably needs to be around 305 to be effective, which may be a problem if you're lining him up at NT.

  • Raji could go to the Seahawks for sure. Smart money has them picking between Raji and Crabtree. Both are huge needs.

    I'd be fine taking whichever one is left - or better yet, hoping someone else wants them and trading down.