Skip to content

Thoughts On Wild Card Games

The Browns Board
110 25 3.5k
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #41

    For the first time in recorded history a color commentator proclaims, "It was OK for (the QB) to hold the ball and take the sack since they were so deep into FG territory."

    How'd that work out for ya, Troy? I know that I LMAO as the FG sailed wide by a foot.

  • For the first time in recorded history a color commentator proclaims, "It was OK for (the QB) to hold the ball and take the sack since they were so deep into FG territory."

    How'd that work out for ya, Troy? I know that I LMAO as the FG sailed wide by a foot.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @tour2ma said:

    For the first time in recorded history a color commentator proclaims, "It was OK for (the QB) to hold the ball and take the sack since they were so deep into FG territory."

    How'd that work out for ya, Troy? I know that I LMAO as the FG sailed wide by a foot.

    Heard him say that.

    The chances of making it go up the closer you get- regardless of how you look at it, he had the ball long enough to get rid of it.

  • For the first time in recorded history a color commentator proclaims, "It was OK for (the QB) to hold the ball and take the sack since they were so deep into FG territory."

    How'd that work out for ya, Troy? I know that I LMAO as the FG sailed wide by a foot.

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @tour2ma said:

    For the first time in recorded history a color commentator proclaims, "It was OK for (the QB) to hold the ball and take the sack since they were so deep into FG territory."

    How'd that work out for ya, Troy? I know that I LMAO as the FG sailed wide by a foot.

    Haha yeah and right when Joe buck is in the middle of saying "he is one of the most accurate..."

  • W Why wrote on last edited by
    #44

    How do you pick up that flag . . . ?

  • W Why

    How do you pick up that flag . . . ?

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @why said:

    How do you pick up that flag . . . ?

    Don't worry, Romo will screw it up

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Every 3rd down that Dallas doesn't convert, Detroit get a penalty.............HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

  • W Why wrote on last edited by
    #47

    WOW . . . I would be pissed if I was a Dallas fan cause their team sure isn't getting it done . . . Thanks NFL for making a mockery of your game

  • Every 3rd down that Dallas doesn't convert, Detroit get a penalty.............HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @browns149 said:

    Every 3rd down that Dallas doesn't convert, Detroit get a penalty.............HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    The whole game. Plus have you ever seen a flag picked up after it was announced? And dez Bryant ran onto the field when the defense was out there to complain about the call. How the hell is that not unsportsmanlike behavior??! The NFL really wants the cowboys moving on..

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #49

    The NFL is rigged

  • @browns149 said:

    Every 3rd down that Dallas doesn't convert, Detroit get a penalty.............HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    The whole game. Plus have you ever seen a flag picked up after it was announced? And dez Bryant ran onto the field when the defense was out there to complain about the call. How the hell is that not unsportsmanlike behavior??! The NFL really wants the cowboys moving on..

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    The whole game. Plus have you ever seen a flag picked up after it was announced? And dez Bryant ran onto the field when the defense was out there to complain about the call. How the hell is that not unsportsmanlike behavior??! The NFL really wants the cowboys moving on..

    I'm sure it happened to the Browns. Heck we lost a game we were winning and the clock read 00:00

  • W Why wrote on last edited by
    #51

    Never been more angry about a non Browns game just fucking sickening.

  • Is Marv done in Cincy? Or is Mike Brown to cheap to fire him?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @browns149 said:

    Is Marv done in Cincy? Or is Mike Brown to cheap to fire him?

    Thinking is cheep, cheep cheep, a little bird told me.

  • Glad the Bungles lost. Now the Ratbirds lose and I'll say bye to football until summer.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Glad the Bungles lost. Now the Ratbirds lose and I'll say bye to football until summer.

    There's still Green Bay- at least I hope.

    @why said:

    How do you pick up that flag . . . ?

    Fix- the Lions got robbed on the non-interference . Oh, a meaningless apology will be issued by the League office that they blew that call.

    Not only that, I'd swear on the 4th down the Cowboys converted their TE moved before the snap- another no call.

    I hope the Pack and Seahawks murder those 2 impostors in the Divisional round.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #54

    Lewis makes $4.5 million. He makes less then Jay Gruden in Wash.

    http://coacheshotseat.com/NFLCoachesSalaries.htm

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #55

    words can't describe how fucked up that dallas game was because of that call.

    it will leave a bad taste in the mouth of every fan in detroit for years and years.

    can't wait to hear the formal explanation on that, if there ever is one.

    walter: you got a spin on that?

  • words can't describe how fucked up that dallas game was because of that call.

    it will leave a bad taste in the mouth of every fan in detroit for years and years.

    can't wait to hear the formal explanation on that, if there ever is one.

    walter: you got a spin on that?

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @miktoxic said:

    words can't describe how fucked up that dallas game was because of that call.

    it will leave a bad taste in the mouth of every fan in detroit for years and years.

    can't wait to hear the formal explanation on that, if there ever is one.

    walter: you got a spin on that?

    The NFL doesn't comment on ref calls

  • if arizona had a competent qb they prob wouldn't even be in the wildcard game.....

    ed hochuly sucks donkey dick btw. a retrained retread fuckup ref.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @miktoxic said:

    if arizona had a competent qb they prob wouldn't even be in the wildcard game.....

    ed hochuly sucks donkey dick btw. a retrained retread fuckup ref.

    I was at the game at Ed and his crew were laughably bad. So many bad calls on both sides of the ball. It's a shame Arizona was down to their 3rd QB but outside of two stupid turnovers the Panthers should have won by 20+. Say what you will but their defense is solid. I actually think Cam will play better in Seattle too but they have about a 3% to win.

  • words can't describe how fucked up that dallas game was because of that call.

    it will leave a bad taste in the mouth of every fan in detroit for years and years.

    can't wait to hear the formal explanation on that, if there ever is one.

    walter: you got a spin on that?

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @miktoxic said:

    walter: you got a spin on that?

    10906470_10102437374184600_5103539704037

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #59

    I don't think the players or coaches are in on it but league officials and referees who steer games towards a given outcome. They want Green Bay/Dallas and will favor anything to boost ratings for the big markets or big time QB's.

  • I don't think the players or coaches are in on it but league officials and referees who steer games towards a given outcome. They want Green Bay/Dallas and will favor anything to boost ratings for the big markets or big time QB's.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @walterwhite said:

    I don't think the players or coaches are in on it but league officials and referees who steer games towards a given outcome. They want Green Bay/Dallas and will favor anything to boost ratings for the big markets or big time QB's.

    Hard to disagree after what we saw today.