Skip to content

smart play or illegal

The Browns Board
23 13 848
  • @clevfan4life said:

    Don't know about no substitutions but I know Brady is a whining little huure of a man. Dude got mad at guys for doing nothing but daring to lay hands on him. I've never seen a bigger bitch of an NFL player. A ravens lineman literally did nothing but tackle him and he started bitch slapping him in the thigh for it. When I first saw Brady getting hot I figured some ratbird was checking his oil or something at the bottom of the pile, something to make a man cry like that....but no, replay after replay showed Brady just getting butthurt about landing on the ground. Was a tough game to watch cause I hate both teams. But I think I respect the Ravens more.

    How the fuck could any Browns fan respect the Ratbirds is beyond me.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    How the fuck could any Browns fan respect the Ratbirds is beyond me.

    cause they have two more SB's than us. They are perennially at the top of the AFC North and perennially have one of the best defense's in all the NFL. They lose their star RB at the beginning of the season and then have an OL capable of turning a 7 year journeyman into the best avg YPC RB in the NFL. There's a litany of reasons to respect both the Steelers and Ravens while also a litany of reasons to hate them. Like I said it was hard to watch that game last night cause I can't stand either team, but I'd take NE's 3 SB's since 99 over the Browns 30+ starting QB's over the same period. You can hate a team but still acknowledge there's some things they do on the field that maybe you'd like to see your own team emulate. Especially when we're talking about multiple SB winners to our..........how many have we won I forget?

  • In other news: Harbaugh thinks the play action pass is "clearly meant to deceive", seeks ban.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #22

    Point is people that it was within the rules... period.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    In other news: Harbaugh thinks the play action pass is "clearly meant to deceive", seeks ban.

    LOL... not to mention the lateral/ pass TD play.

  • Point is people that it was within the rules... period.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    In other news: Harbaugh thinks the play action pass is "clearly meant to deceive", seeks ban.

    LOL... not to mention the lateral/ pass TD play.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @tour2ma said:

    Point is people that it was within the rules... period.

    LOL... not to mention the lateral/ pass TD play.

    What do you mean?

    A college QB isn't allowed to play WR and throw td's in the NFL

    Very deceptive.