Skip to content

Uniform update

The Browns Board
106 34 6.2k
  • @mudfly said:

    could someone explain how to post pictures full sized, instead of just thumbnails?......#Idontgeti

    Copy the image url (you can get that by right clicking on the picture)

    Click on the little green photo thing above^

    Paste the URL

    Click OK

    cleveland-browns-sexy-superfans-3.jpg?w=

    ahhh...think I got it...thanks....(Ive been using saved files, not pics w links)

    Zombo said:

    Copy the image url (you can get that by right clicking on the picture)

    Click on the little green photo thing above^

    Paste the URL

    Click OK

    cleveland-browns-sexy-superfans-3.jpg?w=

    Sexy-Cleveland-Browns-Jersey-Girl-02.jpg

  • ^ Very nice.

  • She could replace the drum corps at the game as far as I am concerned.

  • She could replace the drum corps at the game as far as I am concerned.

    @jcam222 said:

    She could replace the drum corps at the game as far as I am concerned.

    I'd rather she replace the goof who brings beer to my seat.

  • Maybe I'm in the minority here but from the waist up that is not very attractive. From the trashy dark roots to the weird belly button fake tits and tranny face I'm not impressed. It's probably pretty difficult to get a really hot chick in a browns jersey though.

  • Maybe I'm in the minority here but from the waist up that is not very attractive. From the trashy dark roots to the weird belly button fake tits and tranny face I'm not impressed. It's probably pretty difficult to get a really hot chick in a browns jersey though.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Maybe I'm in the minority here but from the waist up that is not very attractive. From the trashy dark roots to the weird belly button fake tits and tranny face I'm not impressed. It's probably pretty difficult to get a really hot chick in a browns jersey though.

    I can agree. But underboob gets me every time.