Browns hire Kevin O'Connell as QB coach.
-
Monitored?
For what exactly?
WSS
Sorry, should have been more clear. I feel He needs to be monitored on an ongoing basis on his knowledge of the playbook & learning to read defenses. No progress reports or "tests". I use as a case in point that Hoyer's mechanics were poor (with no improvement) last season. His seemed pretty solid prior to his injury. I have a hard time believing that would have been so bad had qualified QB & offensive coaches been tracking progress & working on same.
Mike
Sorry, should have been more clear. I feel He needs to be monitored on an ongoing basis on his knowledge of the playbook & learning to read defenses. No progress reports or "tests". I use as a case in point that Hoyer's mechanics were poor (with no improvement) last season. His seemed pretty solid prior to his injury. I have a hard time believing that would have been so bad had qualified QB & offensive coaches been tracking progress & working on same.
Mike
Well I would have imagine that happened every single day during training camp and practice, No?
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login