Who ya got in the SB?
-
Seattle is a bunch of classless losers. From an amazing team of destiny to showing their true colors at the end. I'm glad they lost and I hope they lose everything forever
Seattle is a bunch of classless losers. From an amazing team of destiny to showing their true colors at the end. I'm glad they lost and I hope they lose everything forever
Yeah never really liked their "team personality". Some really talented players but they got outta hand.
-
Kind of a sad story, Larry.
You've driven from Dayton to Cleveland for how many years to watch the worse of the worse NFL football, yet have no interest in watching the best two teams in the league play for all the marbles.
Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face!!
PS Give the game a try. Maybe the Browns will be there some day.
+1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.
+1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.
Basically.
SFW?
But I liked the game.
Fuck the Seacocks.
WSS
-
Not running Lynch on the goal line is pretty dumb. The Seahawks deserved to lose for trying to go full Shanahan.
-
Kind of a sad story, Larry.
You've driven from Dayton to Cleveland for how many years to watch the worse of the worse NFL football, yet have no interest in watching the best two teams in the league play for all the marbles.
Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face!!
PS Give the game a try. Maybe the Browns will be there some day.
+1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.
+1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.
That's Retarded, but does fall in line with some of the beliefs on this site.
-
+1. Real Browns fans don't really care about football outside of the hapless Browns.
That's Retarded, but does fall in line with some of the beliefs on this site.
That's Retarded, but does fall in line with some of the beliefs on this site.
Retarded?
I'm happy about the outcome but nothing like a Browns victory.
Like I could give a rats ass about Russia and Ukraine. If the United States were involved it would be a big fucking deal.
WSS
-
I'm a fan of the game. I love the game. Therefore I'm interested.
-
Terrible decision for Seattle to pass the ball inside the one yard line with that much time left, one time out and with the great runner they had. One more running play and TD. Woody Hayes said when passing the football three things happen and two of them are not good. That may not be good advice in the NFL today or even college but it is good advice for teams when they are that close to the goal line.
-
To each his own. I spent more time drinking than watching up until about two thirds of the way then sat down and watched. I am definitely more of a Cleveland Browns fan than an NFL fan. If there were no Browns I can't imagine getting very excited about football.I'm a fan of the game. I love the game. Therefore I'm interested.
WSS
-
Just kinda wish (for entertainment purposes) that Brady had a little less class.
Would have been great to see Brady run up to Sherman and talk shit in his face like Sherman felt the need to do to him a season or two ago.
Does anyone outside Seattle find Sherman's gimmick to be amusing or even clever?
-
I find that the older I get, the less fanatical I get about Football. I still like the Browns, but really could give a rats ass about any other team.
-
That's Retarded, but does fall in line with some of the beliefs on this site.
Retarded?
I'm happy about the outcome but nothing like a Browns victory.
Like I could give a rats ass about Russia and Ukraine. If the United States were involved it would be a big fucking deal.
WSS
Retarded?
I'm happy about the outcome but nothing like a Browns victory.
Like I could give a rats ass about Russia and Ukraine. If the United States were involved it would be a big fucking deal.
WSS
Ya, I get more pumped up for a Browns regular season game, even a meaningless end of season one, than any Super Bowl ever.
It was a good game, but whatever.
Could have used more of Katy Perry's tits.

-
Indeed that would have been a nice time for a wardrobe malfunction.
WSS
-
I didn't really care who won until big mouth Richard Sherman did the scoreboard/taunt of Revis into the camera. I swear to God every question they ask moving forward should make him eat crow for that.
I'm still just amazed you don't run Lynch there, good God. They out-thought the most obvious answer and it cost them a super bowl ring.
-
going to be one of the lower-rated telecasts in recent SB history i bet.
nfl could have only hoped for the cowboys/pats or GB/pats. who the fuck cares about seattle unless you're from there or jumped on their bandwagon?
going to be one of the lower-rated telecasts in recent SB history i bet.
nfl could have only hoped for the cowboys/pats or GB/pats. who the fuck cares about seattle unless you're from there or jumped on their bandwagon?
shows you how much i know. i probably watched 15 minutes of the game, including the last minutes.
i guess male america was hoping for the katy perry wardrobe malfunction.
great game, but i could give less than a fuck.
-
Hard to believe she's 30+ and still a teen-queen... Great staging for a musical lightweight, but a surprisingly good SNL host.
As for the game... very good one, in doubt until the last.
I totally buy Pete Carroll's post-game explanation. The pass was completely in character. It is easy to second guess the call after the fact.
Sometimes you have to take your hat off to the other side. The Pat's DB made a great play, reacting exactly as his coaches wanted him to, in a pressure packed situation. You so rarely see a stack played like NE did.
-
After watching Vince Wilfork yesterday, I'm warming up to the Danny Shelton pick so long as the kid can keep his weight down and continue to polish his technique.
Having a massive NT with those type of quicks whom is comfortable as both a 1 or 2 gap player is honestly the biggest difference over the course of the game last night.
-
Hard to believe she's 30+ and still a teen-queen... Great staging for a musical lightweight, but a surprisingly good SNL host.
As for the game... very good one, in doubt until the last.
I totally buy Pete Carroll's post-game explanation. The pass was completely in character. It is easy to second guess the call after the fact.
Sometimes you have to take your hat off to the other side. The Pat's DB made a great play, reacting exactly as his coaches wanted him to, in a pressure packed situation. You so rarely see a stack played like NE did.
Hard to believe she's 30+ and still a teen-queen... Great staging for a musical lightweight, but a surprisingly good SNL host.
As for the game... very good one, in doubt until the last.
I totally buy Pete Carroll's post-game explanation. The pass was completely in character. It is easy to second guess the call after the fact.
Sometimes you have to take your hat off to the other side. The Pat's DB made a great play, reacting exactly as his coaches wanted him to, in a pressure packed situation. You so rarely see a stack played like NE did.
Its one of those if it works he's a genius. I don't blame him for the call. Seattle did some crazy shit in GB to win.
I saw plenty of times Lynch get stuffed that game. Who knows what would have happened.
-
Yeah and it would have been sweet to do that 3 * at the goal line and even sweeter to strip the ball.
But even though I consider him an asshole I give richard sherman props for shaking brady's hand after the game..
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login