Who ya got in the SB?
-
I heard a stat on ESPN I thought was interesting that in the NFL this past year 106 passes were thrown from the 1 yard line with 0 interceptions.
Seattle still should have ran the ball.
-
A read option could have been lethal, but again, the NE DB made one hell of a play. Until you see the high angle replay it is hard to appreciate just how decisive his move was and how much ground he covered to beat the WR to the spot.
I'm a fan of the game. I love the game. Therefore I'm interested.
I am definitely more of a Cleveland Browns fan than an NFL fan. If there were no Browns I can't imagine getting very excited about football.
And I'm a Browns fan on top of being an NFL fan on top of being a football fan. They are really quite complementary... and additive.
After watching Vince Wilfork yesterday, I'm warming up to the Danny Shelton pick so long as the kid can keep his weight down and continue to polish his technique.
Having a massive NT with those type of quicks whom is comfortable as both a 1 or 2 gap player is honestly the biggest difference over the course of the game last night.
Big Vince is awesome. And he has been so good for such a long time he will be strong contender to be a first ballot HOFer.
Shelton has his kind of potential, but whether he ever realizes it is the question.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login