Dysfunction
-
Kind of weak tea for as much anger it generated.
Weak tea? Someone watching The Nightly Show?
-
I guess not...
WSS
-
cbbacker said:
Why do you even post? That has to be the dumbest thing ever spoken in what 10,000 years of spoken language. Yep your right, the thousands of stories that use "sources say" that turn out 100% right are clearly wrong because you said so. Good one. Wow some real tools on this bored. Maybe they are sources because they don't want to be named? If a journalist is going to throw his "sources" under the bus each time they say something, they will stop saying stuff. What the hell is wrong with you?
first post in this thread and it was in response to TCPO.
cbbacker said:
I figured I would be nice to you since you at least attempted to talk about the actual topic unlike a lot of the fools here, at least till your last line. Show me where I said that all "sources" are accurate. You can't; because, I didn't say that. I questioned some forum troll that has nothing better to do than sit at home posting on a board, and calling people names, and trying to discredit actual journalists who know more about football then they do, and actually does have insiders that also know much more of what's going on then he does. I didn't say La Canfora was right did I? I said that only the dumbest of fools would actually just say "yeah he is a liar, and so are any other journalist who use the "sources say".
No where in my post did i agree, or disagree with anything La Canfora said. I just pointed out the completely ignorant, and foolish thing that was said about general journalists that is a clear bold faced lie. Why are you hating on me? Do you guys just hate people who point out the truth? They are sources for a reason. Journalists go to jail protecting them. That's why i pointed out he is the dumbest person on earth in the last 10,000 years if he really believes that. That doesn't mean every source is right, but I bet a significant amount more are, and some fool in a forum denouncing all journalists likely isn't someone who actually knows.
this is the post that you doctored up in your latest response. doesn't look the same to me. what'd have to go back in and add all kinds of shit to make you look like you are right. doesn't sound like talking football to me. just more of the same negative bitching about a fan, a coach someone, just to bitch.
you are busted and you, dicko, are the LIAR.
either that or post the actual quote that is date-stamped. can't do it can you?
first post in this thread and it was in response to TCPO.
this is the post that you doctored up in your latest response. doesn't look the same to me. what'd have to go back in and add all kinds of shit to make you look like you are right. doesn't sound like talking football to me. just more of the same negative bitching about a fan, a coach someone, just to bitch.
you are busted and you, dicko, are the LIAR.
either that or post the actual quote that is date-stamped. can't do it can you?
Nice job lying on the doctored up post bud. Your so stupid you cannot even follow the thread. I have yet to lie, but you have continually done so. Your an ass, who busted into this thread cursing, and insulting. I even RESPONDED to TCPO saying I was likely out of line, but then talked football. If I wanted to go through all your responsed, which would take forever, you had 0 football responses, and every single post to me was rude, and filled with insults. I tried talking football After my first initial post. I talked with TCPO, I talked with wss, but you continually just harassed and trolled. If you would stfu already, and let those of us who want to talk football, talk football I am sure people wouldn't be getting mad.
I own my part in this, I was a dick on that first post, because I felt some guy was generalizing all journalists, not just La Canfora, but all. And he said if they claim "sources" that means nothing. Which is absolutely wrong. Maybe in some case, but definitely not all. So why don't you stop trolling, you clearly do not want to discuss football, and let those of us who do, continue? You are the person spouting off when it comes to my posts. So do us a favor and just step out. I owned my part, I was being a dick, but I was only being a dick to TCPO till you showed up. Now how about you own yours?
This is an actual post of your to someone else, I mean Zombo and the admins actually allow this.
SHUT UP.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
CAN YOU PLEEZ SHUT THE FUCK UP?
JUST SHUT UP WITH A DICK IN UR MOUTH YOU VAGINA SWILL.
It wasn't just me you were isulting, you go off on anyone who you think is wrong. It's called an opinion. Even though I was rude to TCPO he actually wrote a football post. All I said was i felt he would flame me BUT here is why i think this way. Football talk, and you still responded with typical ignorance, lies, and insults. You do understand that this is a Browns forum meant to talk football right? I am sure there are some kiddie forums around, that you can join and troll. Let us talk football. I haven't been here that long, but I can see why these forums sucks, the moderators allow people to act like you. I guess that's not surprising as Zombo is an administrator and talks to people like you. There are several of you, calfoxckdieh or something like that, and jcamm just toss insults as well.
I am going to continue giving you stuff to troll even though a couple have asked it to stop, why? Because that's what this forum is for, the insulting, lying, bitching and crying about people and their opinions. So I guess until I will stop talking football, as that will likely get me banned. If I remember correctly this was the forum that was kicked off Cleveland Browns .com. I can see why.
-
first post in this thread and it was in response to TCPO.
this is the post that you doctored up in your latest response. doesn't look the same to me. what'd have to go back in and add all kinds of shit to make you look like you are right. doesn't sound like talking football to me. just more of the same negative bitching about a fan, a coach someone, just to bitch.
you are busted and you, dicko, are the LIAR.
either that or post the actual quote that is date-stamped. can't do it can you?
Nice job lying on the doctored up post bud. Your so stupid you cannot even follow the thread. I have yet to lie, but you have continually done so. Your an ass, who busted into this thread cursing, and insulting. I even RESPONDED to TCPO saying I was likely out of line, but then talked football. If I wanted to go through all your responsed, which would take forever, you had 0 football responses, and every single post to me was rude, and filled with insults. I tried talking football After my first initial post. I talked with TCPO, I talked with wss, but you continually just harassed and trolled. If you would stfu already, and let those of us who want to talk football, talk football I am sure people wouldn't be getting mad.
I own my part in this, I was a dick on that first post, because I felt some guy was generalizing all journalists, not just La Canfora, but all. And he said if they claim "sources" that means nothing. Which is absolutely wrong. Maybe in some case, but definitely not all. So why don't you stop trolling, you clearly do not want to discuss football, and let those of us who do, continue? You are the person spouting off when it comes to my posts. So do us a favor and just step out. I owned my part, I was being a dick, but I was only being a dick to TCPO till you showed up. Now how about you own yours?
This is an actual post of your to someone else, I mean Zombo and the admins actually allow this.
SHUT UP.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
CAN YOU PLEEZ SHUT THE FUCK UP?
JUST SHUT UP WITH A DICK IN UR MOUTH YOU VAGINA SWILL.
It wasn't just me you were isulting, you go off on anyone who you think is wrong. It's called an opinion. Even though I was rude to TCPO he actually wrote a football post. All I said was i felt he would flame me BUT here is why i think this way. Football talk, and you still responded with typical ignorance, lies, and insults. You do understand that this is a Browns forum meant to talk football right? I am sure there are some kiddie forums around, that you can join and troll. Let us talk football. I haven't been here that long, but I can see why these forums sucks, the moderators allow people to act like you. I guess that's not surprising as Zombo is an administrator and talks to people like you. There are several of you, calfoxckdieh or something like that, and jcamm just toss insults as well.
I am going to continue giving you stuff to troll even though a couple have asked it to stop, why? Because that's what this forum is for, the insulting, lying, bitching and crying about people and their opinions. So I guess until I will stop talking football, as that will likely get me banned. If I remember correctly this was the forum that was kicked off Cleveland Browns .com. I can see why.
cbbacker said:
I am going to continue giving you stuff to troll even though a couple have asked it to stop, why? Because that's what this forum is for
well, there it is.....
the ole....."because some people are assholes, I will be one too".....
Takes a bigger man to walk away, yet no one here seems to have the capacity to do that......
Pathetic......2 days of bitching about who's the biggest bitch.......GO BROWNS!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login