See Anyone You Like In Potential Cuts?
-
Seeing Josh Cribbs blown up TWICE in the playoffs for the Colts back-to-back weeks was too much for me.
The NFL needs to do a lot more to protect the punt returner, especially THIS DAY & AGE. There was no room, no halo of protection. Ridiculous. NO Excuse. Goodell and all 32 owners need to stand looking to the sky and get nailed once from an NFL pro sprinting 50 yards for me, after seeing Cribbs take that senseless punishment. Josh Cribbs (and the other 30-some-odd brains standing in to return punts in the NFL) deserve a lot better than that.
-
There are definitely a handful of guys cut already that would help the Browns in 2015:
Haloti Ngata would be the biggest possible addition for me. There is a swing potential he could bring in the Browns' favor over the div-rivals that would be bigger than anything another player in this FA class so far could bring, IMO. I think he's got 3 good years in the tank, and I'll take them at a higher price than some others - I don't mind paying the man to take him off Ozzie's hands. Especially when there is a fair chance that Ngata is the difference in division play between the Browns & Ravens in at least one of those next 3 years.
I also [think I] like Posluszny paired with Dansby inside. But I'd also want to see ILB addressed with a late-mid draft pick for the future.
AJ Hawk is the official leading tackler in the history of the Packers. But I'd rather have younger legs next to Dansby.
Wilfork would be a good one year plan at NT, but I hope we have a long term solution by the end of Round 1 in April, instead.
At QB, I really think it's best to die to the position this season so we may rise much, much higher level after a top QB choice in the 2016 Draft. Just from the B1G - Cardale Jones, MSU's Connor Cook, and PSU Christian Hackenberg may be poised Top-10 worthy picks. I realize that it would be wise to add a vet FA QB - and our veteran Browns players deserve that. But I also actually believe that Connor Shaw and Manziel have the potential to surprise a bit in a Flip-coached offense in 2015; I believe the Browns would not be stupid for their future to go into the season with the guys on the roster at QB. At the end of 2015, we'd know what we have in Shaw & Manziel, and we'd be poised for our future in the 2016 Draft.
It's reassuring to me & this plan for 2016 that the Browns brought in Josh McCown to interview first, a guy that went 1-10 last season, has learned many different offenses in his career, and will be a groomer for the future more than anything. Likewise, Fitzpatrick would work... he's good for a stunning win or two a season amid subpar play... and he's a groomer. The other QBs don't make sense to me.
-
Peyton Hillis was let go, I wonder how is strep throat is?
-
Peyton Hillis was let go, I wonder how is strep throat is?
Peyton Hillis was let go, I wonder how is strep throat is?
I would take Peyton Hillis.....if Peyton Manning were also cut. And we could tag team them and have a real soap opera on our hands.
.jpg)
-
Seeing Josh Cribbs blown up TWICE in the playoffs for the Colts back-to-back weeks was too much for me.
The NFL needs to do a lot more to protect the punt returner, especially THIS DAY & AGE. There was no room, no halo of protection. Ridiculous. NO Excuse. Goodell and all 32 owners need to stand looking to the sky and get nailed once from an NFL pro sprinting 50 yards for me, after seeing Cribbs take that senseless punishment. Josh Cribbs (and the other 30-some-odd brains standing in to return punts in the NFL) deserve a lot better than that.
Seeing Josh Cribbs blown up TWICE in the playoffs for the Colts back-to-back weeks was too much for me.
The NFL needs to do a lot more to protect the punt returner, especially THIS DAY & AGE. There was no room, no halo of protection. Ridiculous. NO Excuse. Goodell and all 32 owners need to stand looking to the sky and get nailed once from an NFL pro sprinting 50 yards for me, after seeing Cribbs take that senseless punishment. Josh Cribbs (and the other 30-some-odd brains standing in to return punts in the NFL) deserve a lot better than that.
There's this thing called the "fair catch"...
-
He didn't seem to have a problem with it before this year.
Coming off of an ACL injury though. I like Benji but he needs to add some weight to survive in the NFL
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login