2015 Browns Board Draft
-
give me a sec to get caught up...
-
The vikings select David Cobb, RB Minnesota
The vikings select David Cobb, RB Minnesota
Insurance plan for A.P.?
-
With the 13th pick in the 3rd round, the Cleveland Browns select... Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami(Fl)
-
And the New Orleans Saints take another QB from Texas for their future Bryce Petty QB Baylor
-
As far as my Browns draft so far:
1a - Malcom Brown, NT
1b - TJ Clemmings, RT
I feel I've completed both trenches... which is where we all know games are won and lost. Building from inside-out, this is the way to go... Helps us run the ball, and stop the run.
2. Nate Orchard, OLB
I've replaced Jabaal Sheard with a similar version of him; however, I think Orchard will be an upgrade long-term. He may not be spectacular in his rookie year, but he should add a great pass-rush for us, something we need.
3. Phillip Dorsett, WR
A true deep threat. He may not be our starter right out of the gate, but this guy's speed can help us in many ways including stretching the field, and possibly working on STs. I think he's underrated this year and might be a steal in the 3rd round
With 6 picks left, I still want...
QB
TE
ILB
, and 3 more guys who have produced at the college level and could help this team with good attitude and high motor regardless of position.
-
Picked list by position as of 31 Mar 14:00 through pick 3.14 - Bryce Petty
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&page=1&do=findComment&comment=482513
-
49ers select Max Valles OLB Virginia
-
Chiefs select Ty Sambrailo, OT, Colorado State
The Buffalo Bills are on the clock
-
Best available by my list
- Alex Carter Stanford CB
- Tevin Coleman Indiana RB
- Donovan Smith Penn St. OT
- Ameer Abdullah Nebraska RB
- Lorenzo Mauldin Louisville OLB34
- Tyler Lockett Kansas ST. WR
- Rashad Greene Florida ST. WR
- Duke Johnson Miami RB
- Henry Anderson Stanford DE43
- Ifo Ekpre-Olomu Oregon CB
- Markus Golden Missouri DE43
- Gabe Wright Auburn DT
- Chris Hackett TCU FS
- Jeremy Langford Michigan St. RB
- Travis Raciti San Jose St. DE34
-
ooooF.
no wonder a GM has to hit correct in the first 2 rounds.
-
Tour picks next 2
-
And the New Orleans Saints take another QB from Texas for their future Bryce Petty QB Baylor
And the New Orleans Saints take another QB from Texas for their future Bryce Petty QB Baylor
Good job getting the TE and QB to groom for the future after I shored up the defense and got a legit WR ... The Saints have had a a great draft I give it an A+
Zombo
-
And the New Orleans Saints take another QB from Texas for their future Bryce Petty QB Baylor
Good job getting the TE and QB to groom for the future after I shored up the defense and got a legit WR ... The Saints have had a a great draft I give it an A+
Zombo
Zombo said:
Good job getting the TE and QB to groom for the future after I shored up the defense and got a legit WR ... The Saints have had a a great draft I give it an A+
Zombo
Thanks Z-I did my due diligence (and studied several sites listing greatest needs not met in FA vs. best available-they pretty well coincided-Petty would have been long gone by next pick).
Mik-it's rounds 3-5 that separate the men from the boys in the GM area. Let's hope we don't give away the bank once again and maybe even move down adding more in that area. This is a deep draft in many areas with some not so hidden jewels in 3-5.
-
Well... turnabout is fair play. Some players I had the Texans/Chargers eyes on now off the board. Going to have to dig a little deeper.
With the 18th pick of the 3rd Round of the 2015 NFL draft...
The Houston Texans select: Eric Rowe CB/S Utah
Chargers are now on the clock... -
With the 19th pick of the 3rd Round of the 2015 NFL draft...
The San Diego Chargers select: Ameer Abdulla RB Nebraska
The Eagles are now on the clock... take it away utzie...
Players taken list now updated through pick 3.19 as of 01 Apr, 09:33 CDT
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&do=findComment&comment=482513 -
Well... turnabout is fair play. Some players I had the Texans/Chargers eyes on now off the board. Going to have to dig a little deeper.
With the 18th pick of the 3rd Round of the 2015 NFL draft...
The Houston Texans select: Eric Rowe CB/S Utah
Chargers are now on the clock...With the 18th pick of the 3rd Round of the 2015 NFL draft...
The Houston Texans select: Eric Rowe CB/S Utah
Now, that is a great pick right there....first "sleeper" Ive seen anyone pull out that seems like a score......
Actually have been dying a slow death watching how these CB's are coming off the board.....
But Rowe was one of my early sleepers who is gonna "keep" climbing.....(a great score in the 3rd here, but will go much higher in the real draft)(I think).....
-
The Eagles select: Donovan Smith, OT Penn State
Looking at BPA and their needs, apparently they need an OT and Smith was #3 on the best available list. Seems like a good fit, unless he is a slow, powerful tackle who can't keep up with Kelly's offense. I know basically nothing about him.
-
The Eagles select: Donovan Smith, OT Penn State
Looking at BPA and their needs, apparently they need an OT and Smith was #3 on the best available list. Seems like a good fit, unless he is a slow, powerful tackle who can't keep up with Kelly's offense. I know basically nothing about him.
The Eagles select: Donovan Smith, OT Penn State
Looking at BPA and their needs, apparently they need an OT and Smith was #3 on the best available list. Seems like a good fit, unless he is a slow, powerful tackle who can't keep up with Kelly's offense. I know basically nothing about him.
whoops.....already picked.....NEXT!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login