Skip to content

BREAKING: 49ers put Kapernick on trading block

The Browns Board
28 17 1.2k
  • A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Captain one read? Nah I'm good.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Kap? "Fuck no, he sux"................. Marshall for a 5th? "Fuck no, he sux"..................... Suh? "Fuck no, he's a dick".

    Yea, our roster is just loaded.......... Watch out North. smh

  • @osiris said:

    Kaepernick is a more experienced version of Manziel. No thanks. I hope he goes to Philly. That would make a Browns trade for Nick Foles more likely.

    Well that's not true from what I hear. I realize you guys hate Johnny because he stays out late and drinks but nobody has ever said he's an asshole or a prick. Two different things fellows.

    WSS

    OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by Osiris
    #23

    @westside-steve said:

    Well that's not true from what I hear. I realize you guys hate Johnny because he stays out late and drinks but nobody has ever said he's an asshole or a prick. Two different things fellows.

    WSS

    No, I couldn't care less what either player does in his off time. I'm talking about the whole mobile, one-read QB thing, which seems to fit as a description for both JM and Kap.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well that's not true from what I hear. I realize you guys hate Johnny because he stays out late and drinks but nobody has ever said he's an asshole or a prick. Two different things fellows.

    WSS

    No, I couldn't care less what either player does in his off time. I'm talking about the whole mobile, one-read QB thing, which seems to fit as a description for both JM and Kap.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @osiris said:

    No, I couldn't care less what either player does in his off time. I'm talking about the whole mobile, one-read QB thing, which seems to fit as a description for both JM and Kap.

    Ah. Still I thought his skills were pretty well regarded.

    WSS

  • @osiris said:

    No, I couldn't care less what either player does in his off time. I'm talking about the whole mobile, one-read QB thing, which seems to fit as a description for both JM and Kap.

    Ah. Still I thought his skills were pretty well regarded.

    WSS

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @westside-steve said:

    Ah. Still I thought his skills were pretty well regarded.

    WSS

    He had a good start....then he got a 100m contract and suddenly isnt worth it....

    Him and Jay Cutler.....sitting at the top of the "Im way too expensive and not worth it pile"....

  • @westside-steve said:

    Ah. Still I thought his skills were pretty well regarded.

    WSS

    He had a good start....then he got a 100m contract and suddenly isnt worth it....

    Him and Jay Cutler.....sitting at the top of the "Im way too expensive and not worth it pile"....

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #26

    @mudfly said:

    "Im way too expensive and not worth it pile"....

    If you don't think either is better than McCown, then you must watch football differently than I do.

    But hey, we can always hang our hat on "We lead the league in cap space".

  • @mudfly said:

    "Im way too expensive and not worth it pile"....

    If you don't think either is better than McCown, then you must watch football differently than I do.

    But hey, we can always hang our hat on "We lead the league in cap space".

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #27

    @d-bone said:

    If you don't think either is better than McCown, then you must watch football differently than I do.

    But hey, we can always hang our hat on "We lead the league in cap space".

    I think most people look at Chicago and laugh that they are stuck with Cutler and his contract .......and price has everything to do with it

    Give me Kaepernik for the same 5m and Im in.....at 20m plus draft picks, Im not.....

    I have a broken down Ford, but am not willing to pay a million bucks for a Chevy that runs slightly better just because it's available.....Id rather wait for the right deal, than be the sucker who buys someone elses lemon....

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #28

    I like kap...maybe ad a FA, if he fit our new offensive scheme . But that contract plus picks ....now im not so sure. Theres a couple guys in the league u trade thosr 2 picks for. Kap aint one of em